Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entering before student visa start date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering before student visa start date?

So helpfully the Italian embassy have issued my student visa starting from the exact day my course starts (October 3rd).

My question is, is there some sort of grace period where I can enter before that date and get my student visa activated/stamped, or am I going to have to enter as a tourist to start with and then exit the country and come back in again? My initial plan 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.l.l.link/ was to enter directly into Italy around 12th September.
    Last edited by ragnar21; 09-01-2022, 05:25 PM.

If you have F1 visa stamped you should travel on or after your visa start date only. You cannot enter as tourist on your F1 visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Idk how it's going now, but a few years ago you cannot do what you want to. Only as a guy about told you.

Comment

Originally posted by swinechain View Post
        Idk how it's going now, but a few years ago you cannot do what you want to. Only as a guy about told you.
        Not it's the same. I'm a student who joined the Art University in Italy last year and nothing changed. But, honestly, I was talking with older course students and must say that education became harder in general. Everyone always was scared about getting a visa, but now there are fewer students because they are scared of studying. Fortunately, there are a lot of additional sources (get more) which are can help to get specific knowledge and check for their level. I think that's a feature of our generation 😋
        Last edited by Snyesent; 02-28-2023, 03:48 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X