B2 from another country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 from another country

Hello, I have submitted an application for B2 Tourist visa in India and I have made payment too for the application. Now due to the long wait times in scheduling an appointment in India, is there any way I can apply for an appointment in other countries like Singapore, Thailand or something like that? If so can I do it with my existing application?

I doubt you can port your visa fee paid in India to other country.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I am just want to say that I do not have access to individual visa applications or specific visa policies of different countries. However, I can provide some general information that may be helpful.MyAARPMedicare benefits
      MyAARPMedicare benefits
      Generally, the visa application process for a specific country is handled by the consular or embassy office of that country in the applicant's country of residence. Therefore, in most cases, you will need to apply for a visa appointment at the consular office in India that handles visa applications for the country you wish to visit. MyAARPMedicare benefits
      MyAARPMedicare benefits
      However, some countries may have multiple consular offices in different countries or regions that can process visa applications. In this case, you may be able to apply for a visa appointment in a different country or region, depending on the specific visa policies of the country you wish to visit. MyAARPMedicare benefits
      MyAARPMedicare benefits
      To find out if this is possible for your specific situation and destination country, you may want to contact the consular or embassy office of that country in India or in the country where you are hoping to apply. They will be able to provide you with more information on the visa application process and any alternative options that may be available to you. MyAARPMedicare benefits
      MyAARPMedicare benefits
      It is also worth noting that visa policies and requirements can change frequently, so it is important to regularly check the official website of the relevant consular or embassy office for the most up-to-date information. MyAARPMedicare benefits

MyAARPMedicare benefits
      Last edited by Heatheranderson; 02-25-2023, 12:09 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X