Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1/B2 Business Visa never used- Can I use it for Tourism now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Business Visa never used- Can I use it for Tourism now?

Hi,

I applied for a US visitor visa via my old company for some work and received B1/B2 visitor visa(2020). However, I never travelled to USA due to covid and planning to visit USA for tourism purpose (may 2023). Can I use the same visa or do I have to apply for new one?

Not working for the old company now.

Thanks.

The application cost to the government for a B visa is $160. It is important to note that this does not cover the expense of collecting papers and documentation as well as getting photographs for a passport. (uno online)

IMPORTANT UPDATE (APRIL 2023): The application fee for nonimmigrant visas will be increased on May 30, 2023, and the increase will take effect immediately. If you are considering submitting an application for a tourist, student, or exchange visa, you should be aware that the cost will increase by 15% relative to what it is now. Here you can find out more information on the announcement made by the United States Department of State as well as the charges that you can anticipate for each kind of visa.

Last edited by CrabtreeLetisha; 04-19-2023, 05:02 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X