How can i add the dependent /my spouse/ in DS 160 after it is submitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i add the dependent /my spouse/ in DS 160 after it is submitted

I have already signed and submitted the form. Can someone help me to know how can I add my spouse​?

When I filled out my DS160 I didn't notice the other application form to apply for my family along with my application.

If you included your wife in the family section of your DS160 (spouse's full name, date of birth, country of origin, country of birth, city of birth, address), no need to worry. You will need a separate DS160 for your wife, and then when you create your account in https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ you are asked if you want to add a new family member. If you did not include your wife in the family section of your DS160, you will have to create a new DS160 form for you and dont forget to add your spouse's details in it. Then you have to create another DS160 for your wife.

Comment

Sorry, but I don't entirely understand. I submitted the form without including my husband's details. So I need to make another form for my husband and add my information to the wife area, correct? cluster rush
      Last edited by inmortgage; 03-14-2024, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Once you sign and close your DS160 you cannot edit it. But you can open another DS160 form and fill it the right way. Then when you create your account in order to schedule your interview, add the correct DS160 form number (the last one). The real valid DS160 will be the one that you associate in the website of Official U.S. Visa Information and Appointment Services. This is the one that the consular office is going to look at the day of the interview.

Comment

My wife's details were included on my DS-160 confirmation form, but I haven't created a separate confirmation form for her. Instead, I booked an interview time two months ago and paid 2 persons fee. Last week, I created another DS-160 confirmation form for my wife. Is this correct?

Should I add my wife's confirmation number to the scheduling account?

On my account at usvisascheduling.com, it looks like this: I thought that my wife and I would have the same interview time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	47
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	807602
          Last edited by Erick123; 03-15-2024, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I also wanted to know that, but now everything is good, which has helped me a lot. A few days ago, my friend also helped me with a website for writing because we were getting bad marks in writing. So he decided to try a writing service provider https://canadianwritings.com/ website. It worked for him, and then he asked me to try it, and now we both are getting good marks. If you're also in need, then you can also get help from those.
            Last edited by LaraMartell; 04-22-2024, 06:03 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X