Emergency Visa Expedition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Visa Expedition?

Hi, I’m currently dealing with a situation that is very crazy & stressful & I desperately need all the help I can get. So, today at 7am, my mom & I were set to fly to Colombia & stay there for five days for a mini vacation, my mom’s first vacation ever. When we got to the airport though, my mom was told that she was not able to fly because she did not have a Visa to fly into Colombia. We were both really shocked & confused by this because she is a permanent resident, but has a Cameroonian passport & she told me that she checked online & there was no indicator that she needed to apply for a visa for travel. Anyway, we immediately filed for an E-Visa online but we have obviously missed that flight & still have our accommodation waiting for us in Colombia & really don’t want to lose that money or the experience! I’ve been calling every single Colombian consulate in the United States (not one response) as well as e-mailing them (all they tell me is to go back & e-mail the New York consulate even though they don’t respond.) If anyone has any advice for what I should do, please, please, please tell me. My heart is breaking for my mom right now & I know how badly she wants to go. Is there any other way to expedite the E- Visa process? Are there any loopholes? Please advise.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X