Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Appointment Dates available for Telugu in HYD - open from Feb 14 to 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Appointment Dates available for Telugu in HYD - open from Feb 14 to 18

Hey,

Dates for Telugu in HYD - open from Feb 14 to 18

thanks

Thank you

Thanks for the info. I am desperately waiting for the telugu appointment dates for more than two months. I have sent an email to US Consulate asking about the dates but they never replied with proper answer. I am hoping this information is genuine.

Comment

I am checking the VFS website for the available dates for visitors visa in telugu and I dont see them from the past one month.

Does anyone know when the dates would open. Has anyone scheduled the dates in telugu in the last month

Thanks
      Sudheer

Comment

We have recently(last Thurssday) boked an appointment. I have tried for 3 months finally got it last week. Looks like they are open during Wednesdays or Thursdays in morning hours (around 6am to 7:30am pst), atleast we booked it on Thursday. Once they are open they get filled very fast in minutes. You really need to have all the details in hand so that you can grab one.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X