No announcement yet.

B2 visa-Mumbai consulate-221g yellow admin processing-check website for status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa-Mumbai consulate-221g yellow admin processing-check website for status

Hi All,

My parents had gone to mumbai consulate for visitor visa interview. My mom got the visa but my dad got a yellow 221g with pending administrative processing section checked.It also says that check here for updates with the CEAC barcode(Visa application code)

My dad was also given his passport back with the yellow 221g. My dad has retired from an oil company as an officer. The VO did not refuse the visa but said its pending and it is a required step from their side. Once we see our CEAC barcode in the updated list on the website above, we are asked to submit the passport, 221g along with the envelope.

So now I am wondering
    1. Is this 221g because of his past job?
    2. how long would this admin processing takes?
    3. Will they also email us or is it their new process in mumbai consulate that we have to keep checking on the website above
    4. If anyone else has faced the same situation please let me know their experience

Thanks
    Last edited by visitdoubts; 05-02-2011, 01:01 PM.

I hope your parents already got the visa and enjoying great time with you guys.

Can you tell us how long it took them to get the clearance? I am also waiting for the name check and expecting to have my CEAC number in the list.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X