X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• queries for filling ds 156

hello there,
    i have several queries regrding form ds 156
    1) i'll be sponsored for my trip (airfare-- by pharma company) and at the same time myself and my father are supporting me in that case what all shud i mention in the column for who'spaying for ur trip.?
    will i have to attach the complete income tax profile of the pharma company???

2) about itinerary -- can i mention the return leg from usa involving the visit to france as well , because i'm scheduled to attend a conference in france soon after my conference at usa?? or only the places in usa needs a metion?/

i'll be posting more of my questions later.
    vina

1. Is yours a business or a personal trip. If it's business your company should be sponsoring it, and you should write accordingly.

2. If you are saying Y in itinerary ques, be aware you are required to mention your complete program like your flights, etc. I think if you have this info available with you, it would be a good idea to mention it including your trip to France after return from US. I believe if you show all these details, it gives a better message to the VO about your intent to return back after your trip. And that could help you. In any case, even if you do not mention all details on Form itself, you could mention about your France trip during the interview itself.

HTH.

Comment

hi

I agree with Manishc

Comment

still confused

hello manish and srikar,
        thanx for the response
        well i'm a doctor and gettingthe sponsorship for air travel from a pharma company . obviously the trip qualifies for business . but as i'll be showing financial support from my parents as well hence the column for support shud mention the pharma company, self (?) , parents(??)

moreover for my next query :
        i haven't book the tickets for airtravel as yet in that regards can i mention yes in the form and give the tentative dates of the flight and not the flight no. as such. my conference in france is just a couple of days after the us conference.
        bottom line : is ticket no. mandatory if i mark yes or the excuse that i'll be purchasing the tickets after the visa approval??

moreover if i mention ticket no. (after getting them issued will it not show my eagerness for that matter??

kindly reply soon
        vins

Comment

hi

ticket not necessary, show them your travel schedule and it should be fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X