Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in getting B2 Visa

Hello consular,
    I am Inpreet Singh. I work as Software developer in New Delhi in well reputed company since 1 n half yrs. My siblings (brother and sister) live in US(California) and they haven't been to India since 4 yrs. Both are married and having 2yrs kids, whom I never met. I am staying along with my mother in India. Mother had been to US 2 times. Now they are calling me to US for couple of weeks. As I am only one to go there and they are 6 if they come here. Purpose is to meet each other thats it. They can send me invitation letter. Being BTech(Computer Sc) holder and working as software professional, I am bit afraid of being rejected for tourist visa.
    1. I do not hold any property on my name, Although we have our own house in New Delhi.
    2. I have savings NSC, Insurance (Bajaj Alliance), PPF, credit card.
    3. One income tax return.
    4. Had been to singapore 4 times between(1999-2004) for one month each time.
    5. Salary slips.
    6. Invitation letter from my sister or brother.
    7. Positive feelings to come to India and work here for ever.

Now tell me how much chances I have to get tourist visa?
    Also please tell me some points which I should remember so that I can make my chances in positive direction.

We are NOT consulars.

We just provide free help to people.

It is really difficult to provide the percentages for your chance. Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor, prepare everything and hope for the best.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks

So this means u can just evaluate simple case. You just cannot think about cases which really need techniques.

Comment

Get a lawyer !

Hi Inpreet:

I don't think immihelp is here to do some kind of ***** and get you the visa. They provide free assistance which has been trememdously helpful for many across the globe. We are all thankful for that. If you need "very special" assistance get a lawyer.

Further, the point about special techniques does not make any sense. Every case is unique in its own merit.

Comment

Originally posted by inpreet
          So this means u can just evaluate simple case. You just cannot think about cases which really need techniques.
          It is very rude of you to talk like that...This site is helping alot of people specially to parents for visitor visa..

Sri

Comment

control ur anxieties

hello inpreet,
            we all can understand ur anxieties (or for that matter everyone's anxieties) but u shudn't forget that this is a free open forum for solving hefty problems hence jus with ur calm head appreciate immihelps' initiative , hire a lawyer and u'll be thru with the us visa.
            best of luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X