Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother's visa interview - Please help me !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's visa interview - Please help me !!!

My parents appeared for visitor visa interview(chennai) in Feb,2005 and got rejected under 214(b). My sister lives in India and I'm (their son) living in US(GC holder), and my father was doing textile business and he's retired now. During the interview, my father was asked about his source of income for living, he mentioned that he's retired now and getting around Rs 12k per month from interest and house-rents.(we've rented out houses). But the officer was not happy with the answer, so my parents were given 214(b).

My mother is going to apear again in June,2005 and my father is not coming this time since he has to stay at home to take care about house construction work. This time I am planning to provide the following documents with my mom to show strong ties with home:

1) CA certified our property list and their values(worth around 30 lakhs)
    2) Pictures of my sister's family (grand-child) ,
    3) Letters from tenants stating that they're paying so much rent to my dad,
    4) Recently my father is doing part-time textile consultancy work to a local company, so a letter from the company.

- Do you think of anything that I can add to this list ? Or How can I make my case stronger ?

- My dad is not going with my mom this time. Will there be any problem ? Should my mom carry any evidence why my dad is not accompanying her ?

Please help me with your suggestions and advice. We're expecting a baby in July and my mom's visit is very important to us. (ofcourse my mom is not going to mention pregnancy as reason for her visit, it's mainly for tourism).

Thanks for your time.

read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
    Those are general guidelines.

You only can come up with any special documents that you could possibly carry.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X