Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying 2nd time.....any ideas appreciated

Hello everyone
    Please don't skip to read this since it seems too much. But i really do need help.........
    My mom is going for visa 2nd time. The past story is she got rejected under 214b since me and my brother stay in the US. My husband is sponsoring her and we invited her. We are GC holders. My brother is on H1. We mentioned in the application that we both stay here. The officer asked my mom only 4 questions like how many kids, where r they, when did my father died and who invited her. She gave straight answers as immihelp said. Like 2 kids, in the US, date father died and my husband's name.

But i think it really din't worked for her giving pretty straight answers.
    She own couple of properties, she has her own source of living, and most of all my mother's mom stays with her since she is the only child for my grandmother. My mom cannot stay here with us. She has to go back to take care of her and the rest of the things. She thought of answering all these to the officers, if they have asked her. But they just rejeceted it without asking, looking at the documents or atleast the affidavit.

This time i want some ideas from u all since we know they don't look at the documents anyway, regarding:
    How to approach the officers
    How she can explain what are her responsibilities in India
    Can she tell eveything before they ask or what else she can do

I really appreciate everyone's help
    Thanks in advance

Sometimes, it is just bad luck.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X