Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information for Visiting Visa...

Hi,
    I need to apply for visiting visa for USA for attending my brother engagement in the April - 2012 .
    I would like to know the best time to apply for visa and also the documents required from both my brother and me.My brother is currently working in USA .
    Currently I am working in a Fortune 500 company in INDIA and I have a regular income i.e salary and also rental income since past 9 months. I would like to know what all supporting document from my end can be shown and the best procedure to show the supporting document. . I am from Hyderabad .

About myself : I also visited USA earlier to purse my masters but however returned back to India after working in USA for 1.5 years. I stayed total of 3 yrs in USA .It been almost one year 3 months returning from USA . I need information regarding Documents to be shown at visa embassy from my side and also documents from my brother .
    Also I kindly request to give me sample invitation letter for attending my brother wedding.
    Imp* : Regarding the financial support - How much bank balance has to be shown at VISA embassy and also I would like to know which is the best i.e My brother sponsoring my trip or else self funding to be shown at visa Embassy . Even My father is visiting along with me, do I need to mentioned the same at VISA embassy . My Father has Visiting visa for 10 years .
    I appreciate your time and I kindly request you to reply back with all my concerns.

It seems that you may be able to show that you can take care of the expenses for your trip. In that case, you should not seek sponsorship from others. Just ask your brother to send you the invitation letter and proof of his legal status in the U.S.

Regarding your father, you should just tell the truth as it is.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X