Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Tourist Visa Rejected -sponsor on OPT STEM

Hi, a quick question for your perusal

My parents visa were rejected recently at Mumbai. There were just 2 two questions asked and the VO comes back with a sorry.......

I was going through the reasons for the 214 (b) on this site, and I can flag myself there after seeing that info.

I've done a COS within the country from H4 to F1, then moved to OPT and OPT STEM.
    (H1 is currently filed by my employer). This took almost 4 yrs and I have not been back to the homeland . Plus Im the only child ....My parents have recently gotten their passports and have no stamps on them so far. They are retired.
    Yeah ,Yeah I realize things are not rosy here :-(

My Spouse has filed for GC.

I was sponsoring my parents trip , showing enough funding , with all the necessary documents ... My parents had all the necessary documents (with whatever ties to home country ( they can show...

What can I do? Im trying to get a date in my native language to see if that would make any difference...

My question is what can I do to increase their chances? All I really want is for them to do a short trip here while Im around, problem is how do I show this up ahead...

or are prospects bleak anyways?

Your inputs would be much apprieciated....

Any inputs ppl, dont mean to bump the thread :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X