Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for B2 visa application

Hi,

We (me, my wife and two kids) are permanant residents of canada. My wife n kids have been living in canada for last two years and kids are going to school as well. I'm working in UAE as an engineer. we are Pakistan nationals.

In my next vist to canada, I'm planning to apply for B2 visa and would like to schedule interview in canada. Reason for B2 visa would be tourism and we want to visit Seattle for two weeks . No family relatives or friends in US. I can afford all the expenses myself.

Please I need to know the chances of getting B2 visa keeping in view of my situation. what type of supporting documents would be requird? Thanks.

With Best Regards,

Huzaifa

In order to get U.S. visitors visa, among other things, you have to prove ties back to home country that you will return to.

You are a citizen of Pakistan, claim to be permanent resident of Canada but work in UAE. To which country you will prove ties to? That is the difficult part.

Read http://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitors-visa/ for documents and information.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks.

It means I should apply B2 visa where I'm living and working, i.e. UAE and my family should apply in Canada as they are living there. Shell we mention each others information while filling the DS-160 under Travel companions information field as we will be travelling together.

Please note that I'm supporing my family as she is not working. Kindly advise how it will work? Appriciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X