Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B2 Visa for inlaws, were given 221g pink slip , help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for inlaws, were given 221g pink slip , help needed.

My inlaws had their B2 visa interview at chennai on 12-march-2012. Their interview went well as per my inlaws, they asked just the basic questions. They had their interview in telugu. after the interview, they said everything is fine and they need some information , a biodata , regarding my father-in-law as he is retired since 12 years and that what he is doing since then. My father -in-law is retired since 12 years and he was a central government official working for LRDE(DRDO).
    They also took my inlaws passports and said it's approved but send us the information.
    We sent the biodata and it has been almost more than 2 weeks and we see the status as 'processing'. is there any way to know what is the status or do they need additional information? The thing is that we wanted to apply for my parents also, but we are skeptical now that my inlaws passports are with them, can we apply for my parents?My parents have to travel next month and come here as i am pregnant.

Have your parents received their visa and how much time US embassy people took after receiving the BIOdata

Comment

Did your father get the visa. I have a similar situation. Can you please let me know how many days it took

Thanks
      Reshmi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X