Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Country Visit (Which Visa to be Applied First)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Country Visit (Which Visa to be Applied First)

Travelling plan from Pakistan to Turkey, Ukraine, Philippines , Bangkok and Back to Pakistan? Which visa should I apply first and which one in last? I know Philippines ask for the other country visa if you are travelling to an other country after visiting Philippines.... But can any one tell me in detail in which order should i apply .
    My travelling plan is Pakistan (Karachi) to Turkey ( Istanbul), From Istanbul to Kiev ( Ukraine) , From Kiev to Manila (Philippines) From Manila to Bangkok(Thailand) and then back to my country.

I'm in the same boat right now. We are going to spend our vacation in Bali, but first want to go to Vietnam for a week. I've never dealt with multiple-country visas. Can you share your experience, please?

Comment

It all depends on the regulations in your country. In my case i applied for an Indonesian business visa in an actual embassy. Had to wait for about three weeks for the approval and only then i applied for the Vietnamese visa online. After tat it took another couple of days and i had my digital visa in my email box. The second part wasn't complicated at all if you compare it with the business visa and amount of documents i needed to collect. Not to mention the price.
      Last edited by amystivens; 07-31-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X