No announcement yet.

B-2 Visitor Visa Extension..Do we need send Original I-94?..Urgent Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-2 Visitor Visa Extension..Do we need send Original I-94?..Urgent Please help

I am going to apply for B-2 visa extension for my mother in-law. I have prepared all the forms. immihelp website says we do not have to send Original I-94 along with application (I-539) though application mentions original I-94. Couple of my friends advise me to send original I-94. So i am little bit confused. I am not sure why application I-539 states it requires original I-94

Is it enough to send copy of I-94?
    If so, Should it be notarized?

Thanks for your help

Send regular photocopy of I-94. You need to submit original I-94 at the airport while leaving.

I have myself got the visitor visa extension of one of my relatives with copy of I-94. Approved.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.Do we need to send mailing label with the form I-539?

Thanks for your reply. I will send copy only. I have one more question. Do we still need to send mailing label with form I-539? It says submit with form if you are requried to send original I-94. Since only copy is sent, I am not sure whether I need to send the mailing label.

Thanks

Comment

no mailing label required.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

visitor visa extension

My mother came to US last month. She has a 10 year multiple entry visitor visa. This is her second trip to US. Her authorized stay expires on Feb 10,2006. I would like to apply for an extension of stay. What would be the
          best possible reason that I can show to support her extension of stay?
          Also, if her extension is denied, would that void her 10 year visa?

Thanks

Comment

My I applied for visa extension for my mother-in-laow on Sep 16 2005. I got a receipt within a week . Can my mother-in-law stay in the US even after her current I-94 expires until the decision is made on her application?

I have another question..In case if her extension is denied and if she leaves immediately what should she surrender at the airport besides her original I-94?
            Please let me know.. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X