Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitors Visa Extension for Mother-In-Law(Iraban Dasgupta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Visa Extension for Mother-In-Law(Iraban Dasgupta)

Hello Team,

My mother-in-law arrived in US on 28th Nov,2020 and her I-94 expiry date is on 27th May,2021. However we are planning to extend her stay for next couple of months (max 6 moths). Please let me know what's maximum timeline by when I need to apply for that extension ? Is it fine if I apply for it by mid or last week of April,2021?

Also, if she returns back to India before even getting the receipt notice, or biometric appointment or getting approval after biometric notice, what'll be the result due to it? As I am checking from other posts, the request will be declined. Please confirm. Also, please let me know will there be any impact during her next travel as long as her visa is valid?

Really appreciate your prompt response here.

Thanks,
    Iraban

Did you get any updates on this?? We are facing a similar but a lil bit more complicated situation here. My MIL too came during same date as yours but we are missing I94 from CBP site itself. Dont know the visa expiring date. We too wanted to extend but dont know what to do as we are not getting any response from the CBP "ask questions" page. Any inputs appreciated !!!

Comment

Hello,

My mother is also here and her i94 is expiring on 26th of May. Please let me know of what information you have gathered. It will be of great help.

Also, if the visa is extended, does anyone know when can she travel back to US. As in what should be the gap between the time she exits and re-enters after b2 visa extension.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X