B1/B2 for Nepali citizens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 for Nepali citizens

Hello everyone, I am looking to apply for US tourist visa for my parents. Does anyone know if the embassy in Nepal is accepting and processing B1/B2 Visas?
    If not will they be able to apply in New Delhi, India. I Would really appreciate a response.
    Thank you for your help and I apologize if this is a repeated question.

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    Does anyone know if the embassy in Nepal is accepting and processing B1/B2 Visas?
    Answer: I hope Yes. US Embassy in Nepal started processing all Non immigrant visas for now. But, as per my knowledge, there is very limited slots are available and queue is length.

If not will they be able to apply in New Delhi, India.
    Answer: Yes. But please make note of below US Embassy India message for this situation.

"Applicants are generally advised to apply in their country of nationality or residence. Any person who is legally present in India may apply for a visa in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Kolkata. However, applicants should decide where to apply based on more than just convenience or delay in getting an appointment in their home district. One thing to consider, for example, is in which consular district the applicant can demonstrate the strongest ties.

There is no guarantee that a visa will be issued, nor is there a guarantee of processing time. If refused, there is no refund of the application fee"
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you rkk09 for your response. Do you know if the visa processing time is any better in India?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X