Visitor Insurance for sudden occurence of blood disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Insurance for sudden occurence of blood disorder

I would be travelling to USA, in a L1 visa shortly,my concern lies that i had suffered from a autoimmune blood disorder,the episode occurs without giving any signals of flaring up,it happens all of a sudden and last for 3-4 days where i need to take injections and medications and i keep fine after that,otherwise i lead very healthy, normal life.It happened in dec 2010,however every 3-5 months i do complete blood work,as precautionary measure.This would be considered as a pre-exising condition and my group insurance cover me for preexisting condition after a year of my start of coverage and as of now ,i have only plans to stay there for six months.Do any visitor insurance will cover this sudden onset of this disease,as of now i donot have that condition,however if in this 6 months,it happens out of sheer ill-luck,how can i get insured?Please Advice.

You can look at Liaison Continent insurance at https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels...ive-insurance/

It can cover acute onset of pre-existing conditions up to $100,000, depending upon your chosen policy maximum.

However, whether something would be considered acute onset of pre-existing condition or not can only be determined only after it has already happened, based on the Dr opionion, treatment records and medical reports. It can't be determined in advance.

In any case, it will not cover anything related to routine work that you need to get done every few months.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X