IMG protection america VS IMG Visitors Care insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMG protection america VS IMG Visitors Care insurance

Hello, when i look for insurance quote it gives me the options of Visitors Care IMG and Protection America IMG. whats the difference between these two and which one would be the best. Please answer me soon. I need to take insurance for my mom who is coming here on 5th. Thanks in advance

IMG Protection America is a comprehensive coverage plan:

Let's say you buy $50,000 policy maximum with $250 deductible. If you get sick, first you pay $250 deductible once. Then insuance company will pay 80% for first $5,000 in eligible medical expenses. After $5,000, they will pay 100% up to policy maximum.

IMG Visitors Care is a fixed coverage plan:

Let's say you buy $50,000 policy maximum with $75 deductible. If you get sick, first you pay $75 deductible once per policy period. Then insurance company will pay $50 for doctor's visit, $300 for emergency room visit, $3,000 for surgery and so forth. And you have to pay any difference beyond, no matter how high the difference may be.

It is better to buy comprehensive coverage.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you

Thank you very much Narendra for the clear clarification. one more question i would like to ask you. some of my friends told me InboundUSA insurance is also good.. I requested for an online quote for 6 months for my mother who is 49 years old and it gave the total premium as $231 with deductible of $75. Do you think that would be the good option ? which one do you suggest me to go either IMG or Inbound ? thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Inbound USA is good as well.

There are few differences between Inbound USA vs. Visitors Care.

In Inbound USA, everything is per incident basis, while in Visitors Care, it is per period of coverage basis. e.g., in Inbound USA, you pay deductible of $75 per incident, while in Visitors Care, it is $75 per period of coverage.

If you take $50,000 coverage, in Inbound USA, prescription drugs coverage is $100/incident, while it is $250 per period of coverage in Visitors Care.

Please look at the brochures for both of these plans to look at more differences.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X