Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical insurance inquiry - Maternity for trip to USA

Good morning and happy new year wishes to you,
    I got your information on the internet, and I am interested in medical insurance with maternity benefit for my upcoming trip to the US. I am looking for a coverage that will include
    direct billing with the hospital with minimal deductible of up to $50
    complete maternity benefits of up to a limit of $28000 including the scans and check ups, the delivery and covering the infant vaccination and all the other misc expenses (in patients charges)

Kindly send me your best rates/ options along with the supporting policy. Please do highlight what is not covered... the cover is to be from Feb to 30th April 2017.

My visit is to Georgia, so any good medical center/ hospital with good reputation will work for me. I am 35 of years.

Kind Regards

Thank you for contacting Insubuy.

There are no plans on the market that will cover any cost related to maternity.

Any maternity related expenses (birth, delivery, routine visit, sonograms etc.) will be at your own expense as there is no plan that will cover any related expenses for a visitor.

Please review the link an FAQ about coverage a maternity for a visitor in the United States.

Pregnancy / Maternity Coverage FAQ;
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...