Visitors care plan for visiting US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors care plan for visiting US

would like to purchase visitor care and plan on visiting the US twice: first, for one month from october to november. second for 1 month in january. I would like to return to my home country in between these periods. Will my insurance remain for that time, or expire when I leave? Also I tried to apply for the visitor care, but theoptions did not have my home country-Nigeria listed? Why is that? Thanks

Visitors Care plan you can’t have coverage in your home country and it’s single trip insurance.. So you need to buy two policies. If you are from Nigeria. You need to do paper application. Here is the link for paper application.

Visitors care brochure and other information link,
    Visitors Care Insurance - Visitors Insurance for Parents and Relatives Visiting USA. Visitors Care is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation. Visitors Care is administered by International Medical Group. Visitors Care is suitable for persons temporarily residing or traveling outside their home country. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X