Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot America Plus Plan Inquiry

Good afternoon,

I am about to purchase a health policy with you, the Patriot America Plus Plan.

At the point where I fill in the address of where to send the information, I am hesitant to put my UK address because I am in Spain now and will be heading to the United States directly from here (Alicante-London-Orlando) without stopping at my home in UK.

Can I get the information sent to my brothers address in Florida? Or receive it via e-mail? Is that not possible??

I cannot continue purchasing my insurance until this issue is sorted, can you please help?

Best wishes,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

Yes. You can provide your brother’s address as a mailing address in the application. Anyway, you will receive insurance confirmation by e-mail. Which will have a link to print virtual id card. Insurance card and other documents will be mailed to the address you provide in the application.

Patriot America Plus brochure, instant purchase and other useful information,
    Patriot America Plus Insurance - Travel health insurance from International Medical Group (IMG). Patriot America is a popular visitors medical insurance

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X