Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health insurance for outpatient care

Hi,

I'm traveling to the US to visit my partner and in need of a health insurance that's flexible because we plan to get married after 6 months. So I want a health insurance that I could change or cancel after 6 months when I become her spouse.

I'd like to know if your plans cover outpatient care - like checkups to the doctor and getting prescription medications. I have bipolar disorder so I would need checkup with doctor to get medications. What is your best plan for me?

Thanks,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

There is no short term plan for an international visitor which covers routine maintenance for the pre-existing conditions. Insurance will pay for whatever treatment medically necessary as long as it’s not related to pre-existing or preventive care.

You can purchase Patriot America Plus plan which covers new sickness, injuries or accidents that may occur after the effective date of the policy. Patriot America brochure, instant purchase and other useful information,
    Patriot America Plus Insurance - Travel health insurance from International Medical Group (IMG). Patriot America is a popular visitors medical insurance

Please review this plan information and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X