Visitors Insurance - CA notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Insurance - CA notice

Is this amount for whole 6 months or do I need to pay the $700 monthly?

This quote is for whole duration. Earlier quote has expired. So I just resent the quote starting from tomorrow and ending on the same date you requested earlier. The total duration is 5m and 11 days (164 days).

You can also get quote online at www.insubuy.com

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Have a great week!
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

I have one more question before I buy insurance. My mother who is in US has plans to visit 2 states in those 5months, I am in California and my sister is in Massachusetts. If I take the policy selecting state as California for 5months, will it be applicable in Massachusetts too. Are there any restrictions?

Comment

Most of the plan provides coverage worldwide and it’s not state specific. So she can visit any states. It will be valid in CA and MA. You can enter the mailing address on whichever address you wants us to mail the card.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

I see the below when I am entering mailing address as US with state as California. Is there any implication? Will it affect coverage and anything else? Please confirm

1. THE INSURANCE POLICY THAT YOU ARE APPLYING TO PURCHASE IS BEING ISSUED BY AN INSURER THAT IS NOT LICENSED BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. THESE COMPANIES ARE CALLED "NONADMITTED" OR "SURPLUS LINE" INSURERS.
          1. THE INSURER IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE FINANCIAL SOLVENCY REGULATION AND ENFORCEMENT THAT APPLY TO CALIFORNIA LICENSED INSURERS.
          2. THE INSURER DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE INSURANCE GUARANTEE FUNDS CREATED BY CALIFORNIA LAW. THEREFORE, THESE FUNDS WILL NOT PAY YOUR CLAIMS OR PROTECT YOUR ASSETS IF THE INSURER BECOMES INSOLVENT AND IS UNABLE TO MAKE PAYMENTS AS PROMISED.
          Thanks,

Comment

You got that notice because you have entered CA as her mailing address.

Here is the FAQ on CA notice. Please read it,
            WorldTrips Travel Medical Insurance - Medical Insurance for USA Visitors - Schengen Visa Insurance - California Notice

You can call me at (866)INSUBUY and will be glad to explain this in detail.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X