Travel insurance with recreational ice hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance with recreational ice hockey

I am looking for a medical insurance policy for my 19 year old son who is currently residing in Salt Lake City with family friends. I need the policy to include the opportunity for him to play recreational ice hockey. I need the policy until 31st August 2017. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Hello

My son has a 10 year visitor visa.

He has been in the US since last September. He has been playing for the Utah Outliers (non pro hockey). The season has now finished so has been released by the team.

He wishes to stay in the US with a family friend hoping to play for a new team for the next season which will commence in September 17.

Comment

Hello

The visa was issued 2nd September 2016 and expires on 30th August 2026 issued by US Embassy London UK.

It is a B1/B2 visa.

If you require any further information, please advise.

Kind Regards

Comment

The I94 details are as follows:

Most recent entry: 31st December 2016.

Expiration of I94: 29th June 2016

It is currently planned that my son will return to the UK end May but may return to the US sometime prior to end August.

Kind Regards

Comment

Thank you for the detail.

If I take out a plan for $100,000 does this mean that this is the total that can be claimed in the plan period or is it the total that can be claimed for each hospitalization / incident.

Kind Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X