Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance inquiries

Insurance InquiriesDear Insubuy,
    I am interested in your travel inssurance and here is my questions. Please help me to clarify.
    The attached picture is the insurance package that I intend to buy for 8 months.
    I wonder:
    1. payment: Will I have to pay all 1845 USD at one time or Can I devide it into different times of payment?
    2.Cancelation: What if after several months I want to stop this insurance. How is the refund.
    Please make it clear and detailed for me in term of this refund.
    3. My address is:
    So please show me the list of clinics and doctors that I can go to to get covered by insurance.
    Thank you.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Here is the attachment which is the insurance package that I want to get.
    Here are my questions:
    1. Deductible 0: means that whenever I go to the hospital either for checking or new health problem all fee will be covered by insurance right from beginning? (max is 1000000)
    2. Payment? once or I can devide into small amounts
    3. Early cancelation, you said I can take unused part but please clarify what is unused part
    4. Doctors and hospitals list where this insurance can cover my fee.

I provide you my visa in attach file.
    Address as in above email.
    My school does not have any requirements for insurance.
    Thank you

Comment

Hi,
      I have one question.
      I would like to take a specific example:
      For example I bought for 8 months with the price 2145 USD (Debitable 0 usd, maximum 1000000 usd) If I do not have to use that insurance. after 3 months, i want to come back Vietnam so how much for refund in this case? Will it be 2145 minus the 25 USD for cancelation fee?
      Thank you

Comment

Hi.
        Thank you for your answer. Last one, i get the package with deductible is 0% so it means for example I go for check up and it takes me 200 usd. And the insurance will cover all 200 usd for me in this case?
        Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X