Visitor Insurance - Diabetes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Insurance - Diabetes

I am looking to buy Visitor Insurance for my mom. She is planning to be here for 6 months but we are not 100% sure about her last day of stay. It will be a minimum of 4 months.

She is a diabetic patient and willing to have some tests done here. So does someone has suggestions/experiences in regards to a good coverage or any info on any insurance companies which can help me decide?

Give me more details about the coverage and also tell me if I choose this insurance, what will be my best option. In other words, tell me why
    should I go for this insurance. I will call you soon.

As a broker, we have many different insurance plans from different companies. And they differ in features.

There are 2 broad categories: Fixed(Limited, Cheaper) or Comprehensive(Better, More expensive)

But no plan will cover anything related to your mother's diabetes related expenses. You can get routine diabetes testing kit from pharmacy like CVS (Less than $100).
    If you need to get anything complicated done, consult US doctor's for better opinion/treatment etc, you will have to pay out of your pocket. No insurance company will pay for it.

You can either go through the website and look at the information or you can call us at 1-866-INSU-BUY.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X