Kindly help with an insurance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly help with an insurance question

I landed on insubuy surfing through another website.

I am stuck with a problem. Can you please spend a few minutes and offer me some guidance. I dont intend to solicit free advice, I will pay, if necessary but please help me find my way out of this situation.

Few months ago, my parents landed at Boston...the only company I knew then was **** and purchased the insurance. Unfortunately, my father had to be rushed to the emergency. We clearly informed the doctors/nurses about his pre-exisitng illnesses and asked that any symptom related to that be NOT treated and only the emergency needed to be addressed. Father got well and was discharged the following day. The pre-existing illness was related to heart and very clearly we did not take him into the emergency for that.

Insurance company sends us a bill for $9000 with a note, no patient discharge summary. So, we hooked the insurance company with the hospital
    where father underwent treatment. Now, we are slapped with a bill for the same amount citing "pre-existing illness".

What is the best course of action for us? Can you please write or point us to anything that might help...You are a total stranger but I am reaching out to you hoping you may help...kindly write.

Thank you for taking time to write to us.

We are insurance brokers and we represent several different insurance companies. However, we work in the best advantage of our customers.

When the customer has purchased the insurance through us and if he is having trouble with the claim, after prior authorization from our customer, we collect all the medical records, indepdently review them, put our own arguments and use our contacts at a given insurance company to get the matters resolved, or at least faciliate the matters, helping clear any missing documents, any misunderstanding etc.

When the customer has not purchased the insurance from any of the companies that we work with, we have no contacts or we can not leverage anything with them. Even though we would be willing to help you, at no cost of course, we would be helpless in that situation.

As far as your current situation, I don't see any other way than to self pay the bills.

I recommend buying insurance through us next time and we would be glad to provide you any help you may need in future.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X