Protection America/Atlas America comprehensive insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection America/Atlas America comprehensive insurance

I read your replies in buyamericaninsurace.com and wanted to get in touch with you regarding Protection America/Atlas America comprehensive insurance for visitors to USA. My parents are visiting here and they will be here by June 8th. I would like to know about the claims for both insurance plan?

Should we pay the doctor's office and then file for a claim or all we have to pay is something like co-pay. Please let me know. Are there any limitations in the doctor visits?

For example can we visit doctor with fever/allergy or any symptoms that they may have after coming to us or is there any limitations in the purpose of visit.

I am sure many of you might have asked you similar questions, but I am new to visitor insurance, so please bear with me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Both Protection American and Atlas America are excellent plans regarding the claims.

Both of them are PPO plans. They have wide network of doctors and hospitals all over the US. When you make a purchase, you get a health insurance card. When you go to the doctors in the network, they would bill the insurance company directly.

In both the plans, you have to first pay the deductible (once a year max). After that, insurance company pays 80% for first $5,000 expense (you pay 20%), and after that, they will pay 100% up to the policy maximum for eligible claims.

Insurance company will cover any new medical condition, sickness, injury, and accidents etc. that occur after the effective date of the policy.

I hope that answers all your questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...