IMG insurance for visitors to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMG insurance for visitors to US

Hi Narendra, I read a lot of threads to which you have replied and was impressed with the prompt service you provided. I'm looking to buying insurance for my parents from India who will be visiting me shortly. I could not decide between IMG's Protection America and MNU's Atlas America.

When I was doing some research, I came across this website http://www.byebyejoe.com/ which indicates Florida has banned IMG and Sirius International from the state, due to questionable practices and incorrect denial of claims. I did see a thread where you indicated IMG insurance is not available in Florida without stating a reason why.

Although I don't reside in Florida, the above information has made me seriously doubt the credibility of IMG and its products. I would like to know if the ban is true and why you would continue to promote such a company. It seems to me that Atlas America is the way to go.

Please clarify. Information regarding any other insurance options will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X