No announcement yet.

How soon Insurance becomes effective..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon Insurance becomes effective..

Hi,

I was really glad to see this kind of web site for Travel insurance and thanks to you for all your efforts.

I have few questions for you and I will appreciate if you answer them as soon as possible so that I can take an action -- thanks in advance.

1. Apart from Renewal what is other difference between Protection and Patriot America?

2. How late we can buy insurance. I mean once they reach here in USA can we buy or before they leave we have to buy. Or in other words how soon the insurance becomes effective once u buy online.

Thanks,
    PushpRaj

1. Nothing.
    2. Insurance can start as early as the next day or any future date you specify.
    You can buy the insurance either before arrival in the USA or after arrival in the USA. However, it is recommended that buy it fore arrival in the USA. And you make the effective you make the effective one day in advance of the travel in order to cover during the travel as well.

Additionally, if buying after arrival in the USA, if the person is 65 years of age or above, the insurance must start within 30 days of arrival in the US or have prior insurance. In other words, in order to purchase Patriot/Protection America, you can't be without insurance in US for 30 days or more if you are 65 years or more.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you very much

Thanks, for a prompt reply.

I think I am going to buy Patriot America for my Parents (59yrs) for 3 and 6 months and as advised by you I will buy the insurance before they come.

I would really like to thank you for replying the Posts promptly and clearly which helps people like me to read it and understand lot of things from the earlier posts.

Thanks,
      PushpRaj.

Comment

You are welcome.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X