Choosing visitor medical insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing visitor medical insurance

My name is Suja and my mother is due to visit us for a little over 4 months. She will be arriving in the US on 17th May 2006 and is scheduled to leave 19th sep 2006. I was looking at your website for visitor insurance. I was looking at Patriot America and Protection america (both underwritten by IMG). My husbands company recommended Diplomat America which seems to be slightly higher priced than the other 2. Can you please help me decide which one to go with? Can you tell me from your personal experience how each of these have been and if Patriot america/protection america would be a good choice. My mother will turn 65 on 9/9/06. she has no major health problems but is concerned because of her age factor. Please help. Thanks

Thank you for your interest in purchasing health insurance for your mother.

We have listed the products in the order in which we consider them to be overall the best. First one is the best one which is Protection America.

Protection America is an enhanced version of Patriot America. You must purchase Patriot America for minimum 3 months to be able to renew. While you can purchase Protection America for any duration and renew it.

I don't recommend Diplomat America because it covers only $1,000 for sicknesses within first 30 days.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X