Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarification regarding "protection America"

Hello,
    I was looking for a good visitor's insurancefor my parents and found the information in your website to be very useful.I found "protection America" by IMG is most suitable for them.I also understand that you give good guidance and support in the matter.But I need the following clarification.
    Pre-existing conditions like BP/DIABETES even in the mildest form and complications on account of pre-ex are not covered under the exclusions clause.But other claims not associated with pre-ex are covered.That means a person is eligible for cover even though he/she has pre-ex conditions .Only thing is he/she will not get cover only for pre-ex and complications on a/c of pre-ex.
    But in the application for insurance at the end under CERTIFICATION, there is this clause.
    'I DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY PRE-EXISTING OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION WHICH I FORESEE MAY REQUIRE TREATMENT DURING THIS INSURANCE OR FOR WHICH I INTEND TO CLAIM UNDER THIS INSURANCE.
    What does this mean?Will such a declaration not amount to a false declaration and make the policy void .In that case no one with a pre-ex is eligible for any cover and take this policy.In that case, will not the pre-ex exclusion clause become irrelevant ? please clarify.
    Regards,

That essentially means that you are not trying to buy the insurance hoping to get the treatment covered for pre-existing conditions.

Many people would like to come to USA for treatment who have pre-existing conditions and good facilities are not available in their country such as African countries.

Therefore, such sentence is primarily meant for such people.

I hope that answers your questions.

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X