Visitors medical insurance for parents visiting USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors medical insurance for parents visiting USA

I went through the discussion forum on visitor's med insurance. i see that your website provides quotes and info on available insurance. my parents are leaving for US May 3 and i will be purchasing insurnace immediately, i have the foll questions; i would appreciate your immediatet reply. i am at chennai now to acoompany my parents. so i am not able to contact u over phone. questions; i will be taking comprehensive coveragee. mother - 68, father - 73 off all the comprehensive plans, i am not able to see much difference between patriot. atlas, protection and worldmed ($500 K). can u please clarify. in one of your postings u had mentioned that Portection America is good. want to check with you before i buy. in comparing the plans, Visit USA and Diplomat do not provided the option to renew. correct me if i am wrong. for my father 75-79 i see that only worldmed gives $100K max coveragee. i am not comfortable with $50K. is worldmed a good option? i need to buy the insurance by tomorrow. i would greatly appreciate your help. i will also ask one of my friends or sister to talk to you. thanks very much

Thank you for your interest in purchasing health insurance for your parents.

WorldMed is an excellent option for those who are 70+ and would like to buy $100k comprehensive coverage plan.

Patriot America and Protection America are from the same company. Major difference is that in Patriot America, you have to purchase for minimum 3 months initially to be able to renew in future. You can purchase for at little as 5 days and renew for as little as 5 days in Protection America.

Therefore, for age 73 and 68, for those who want to buy $100k comprehensive, I would recommend WorldMed for father and either Patriot or Protection for mother depending upon how much flexibility you want in renewal.

You can buy any of these products online at https://www.insubuy.com/

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

thank you very much for your quick response.
      i appreciate it.

my parents do not have any sugar, heart or blood pressure problems. i was not thinking about fixed coverage. is it worth considering fixed coverage too?

i will buy it online.

thanks for your help,

Comment

Whether the person is healthy or not, it does not matter, as insurance company does not pay for pre-existing conditions anyway.
        Only when you have new conditions, what you get covered is what is different in fixed vs. comprehensive. And certainly comprehensive covers much better than the fixed one.
        Please let me know if you have any other questions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X