X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor insurance for complications of pregnancy

Dear Narendra Khatri,
    My best regards to you. While searching for maternity insurance for US,
    I got your contact. Me and my wife are willing to visit at Berkeley for 6 months from 2nd week of May to end of October. We are now processing our VISA (H3 for me, H4 for my wife). We will buy health insurance from Italy that will cover every illness (and certainly not pregnancy) while our stay in US. We know that in US pregnancy costs are too high so that my wife like to an insurance for that. Please note that my wife is not pregnant right now and certainly we do not know whether she might be pregnant while we are staying six months in Berkeley. I will be very much grateful to you if you please suggest me how to make ONLY maternity insurance that might cover expenses for upto MAX first 24 weeks of pregnancy.

Thanks a lot.
    Best regards

Please look at Atlas America at
    Atlas America Insurance - Best Visitors insurance for foreign nationals visiting United States. Ideal if your parents or in-laws are visiting you.

It covers complications of pregnancy for first 26 weeks. No routine
    expenses.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you very much for your suggestions. The insurance that i am taking from Italy also support first 26 weeks complications. Is there any insurance that can support routine checkup expenses in the pregnant period? Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Comment

No
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}