Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good visitor medical insurance product??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good visitor medical insurance product??

Namaskar! I am inviting my parents (aged 54 and 49) and my grandfather (aged 79) to visit me in USA. I have been calling different indian companies to understand their policies. Today I happened to read the immihelp - visitor insurance section .. and I am glad I did .. I read lost of you posts .. and had relief that somebody can give me some proper advice.

My most important priority is to get a good insurance .. I do not mind paying more .. if I am assured that the company has ethical policy of work ... and has fair claim settlement practice. I am mostly concerned about my grandfather as he as BP problem (he is taking preventive medicine) and has had one incident related to circulatory system. ( I will get back to you about details of same). I understand that mostly no insurance company will cover pre-existing conditions. Is there any compnay whcih will provide more than 50,000 USD covergae for age 79 ?. I would prefer comprehensive poilicy as against fixed.

Also, one of my main concern is that, unfortunately if anythign happens, I do not want my parents to run around in India to get the claims settled.

Given this scenario ... what would you suggest about buying insurance from indian companies ... or in USA ? I would like to know what is a good american insurance company in this scenario.

Also I had misunderstood the term pre-existing conditions in the sense that the ones clearly arising before buying the insuracne .. however the website https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-amer...e/brochure.jsp clearly states taht the condition can be pre-existing even if it has not manifested ... but can be medically proven to have existed in last 3 years .. is my understanding correct ?

I really appreciate your time and effort in this matter. If you can provide me your number I can call you to discuss about good company here to buy insurance from.

Thanks & Regards,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing health insurance for your parents
    and your grandfather.

It is definitely better to buy from US based companies.

Unfortunately, insurance companies don't cover the medical expenses related
    to pre-existing conditions. Please read

Your grandfather has blood pressure and medical problems. Those are clearly
    pre-existing problems and no insurance company will cover it no matter what
    anyone says. And those are obvsiously pre-existing problems as you already
    yourself know about it.

Insurance is meant for future protection for unforeseen new medical
    conditions.

Maximum coverage you can purchase for 70+ is $100,000 comprehensive and that
    is WorldMed, https://www.insubuy.com/worldmed-insurance/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X