Medical insurance overseas vistor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical insurance overseas vistor

I have downloaded information from your website and am interested in Visitors Care - Visitor Insurance USA non-US citizens.

In your table of medical benefits one of the headings is PLAN C - US$100.000 maximum benefit per life of plan.
    I am not sure about the meaning of "life of plan" and how it differs from period of cover and especially how it is affected by a renewal.

I would also like to know how the maximum benefit is affected if I take out a policy for both my wife and I - e.g. is the maximum benefit $100,000 for each of us?

Could you please send me the current Certificate Wordings.

Sincerely

Life of plan Your whole duration or whatever time you are in USA for this this trip.

When you renew the policy deductible applies again and some of the benefits you get again but your total benefits will not go beyond $100k.

Maximum coverage is per person because you are paying premium per person.

Visitors Care is a fixed coverage plan. Please read the brochure for more information.

Link for brochure and instant purchase,
    Visitors Care Insurance - Visitors Insurance for Parents and Relatives Visiting USA. Visitors Care is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation. Visitors Care is administered by International Medical Group. Visitors Care is suitable for persons temporarily residing or traveling outside their home country. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

I have read the brochure. I just wanted to make sure the wording in the brochure is the same as the wording for the certificate of insurance and does not depend on the age of the person - I am 74..

Regards

Comment

Yes, it's same.
        Here is the link for Visitors Care cetficate wording for plan C,

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X