Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Insurance - Taken before travel

Hi
    My parents 64+ and 62+ are visiting us this week. I have been so busy and missed taking an insurance for them and want to do it really quick. They are healthy with no major ailments and I had the following q's. Please answer urgently

1. Should all insurance be taken before their dates of travel or can I take it after they come here.
    2. Can I take a fixed coverage as it appears to be way cheaper?
    3. I reviewed Insubuy's Visitor's care and that looks like it should suffice my purpose.. Should I go ahead and take it?
    4. If they shorten their trip and I have taken an insurance for 6 months will I get a refund back ?

Please please advice!

1. Either way is fine.

2. You can certainly buy fixed coverage plan. However, make sure to understand that they cover a fixed amount for each and every procedure.

Read Visitors Insurance types to understand the difference between fixed and comprehensive coverage plan.

Read Visitors Medical Insurance Purchase FAQ There are several FAQ regarding fixed coverage plans.

3. Visitors Care is a good fixed coverage plan.

4. In Visitors Care, before the effective date, full refund. After the effective date, as long as no claims have been submitted since the original effectived ate, you get the pro-rated refund minus $25 cancellation fee.

I hope this answers your questions.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks for your response. Just had a few more, lets say my parents have some emergency like a fever, ear infection or just a leg wound ..

1. Can I go to any hospital with the Visitors care fixed coverage.
      2. Do I have to pay by cash and reimburse it later or can I just pay the required amount and the insurance will pay the rest?

Comment

1. Yes.
        2. Not necessarily. Read Visitors Insurance Claims Process

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X