Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor insurance needed for my Mother

Hello,
    I am looking for a medical insurance provider for my mother who will be visiting me from Nov 30th - April 5th. My mom is 57 years old.
    1. Who is a hassle free provider? Easy to purchase insurance and file claims (if needed) with the least amount of hassle?
    2. My mother does not have any existing health issues. How much coverage should I opt for?
    3. Are there anything else that I should consider while looking for a provider?

Doing this for the first time and I have no idea what to look for and where to go.

Thank you.
    Raj

1. Please read Relatiblity, qualify and customer service of visitors insurance.

2. Insurance is for unforeseen matters that occur after the effective date of the insurance. Therefore, you should buy comprehensive visitors insurance for at least $100,000 or more.

3. That is a very generic and open ended questions. Please look at Visitors insurance guide on our web site to get more information.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, or post them here.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Originally posted by narendra View Post
      Therefore, you should buy comprehensive visitors insurance for at least $100,000 or more.
      Thank you Narendra.
      I am not able to see any policy on your website that gives insurance close to $100,000. All of them has a policy max of $50,000

Is this better done over the phone?
      I'll call you in that case.

Comment

That is not true.

For a 57 years old person, there are many insurance plans that we have for $100,000. And they are all available on our web site itself. We don't have any additional products over the phone that are not online.

However, if you call us, we can certainly assist you figure out why you are not able to see them.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X