visitors insurance - please guide / help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitors insurance - please guide / help

My mom in law came here in US last week but forgot to bring her insurance. Today early morning
    i bought insurance online which came into effect immediately as I got medical cards online and mail confirming that todays date is inclusive.

Now unfortunately, she had some muscle pain in her stomach today itself in here stomach due to which i have to rush her to into ER. But it turned out nothing and doctor gave her muscle relaxer and discharged her in an 1.5 hrs.

Now my question is that am i covered with insurance I bought today as I am expecting ER bill to be 5K+

It is not possible for any of us to provide you the specific answer on this whether it would be covered or not as we don't have enough information about your mother's medical condition.

When the provider sends the claim and the medical records to the insurance company, their claims department will look at them and make the decision whether it is an eligible expense or not.

Therefore, I recommend you wait until then to know for sure.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X