No announcement yet.

March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made SR online 6/13 for my EAD (no AP) Filed my papers on 03/11/2017/ Biometrics 04/21/2017 (my I-485 is still within normal processing time)

6/14 Online Replay:

Case History
    06/14/2017

On June 14, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116xxxxxxxx, was completed.
    06/14/2017

On June 14, 2017, we sent a response to your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116xxxxxxxx.
    06/14/2017

On June 14, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116xxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
      Made SR online 6/13 for my EAD (no AP) Filed my papers on 03/11/2017/ Biometrics 04/21/2017 (my I-485 is still within normal processing time)

6/14 Online Replay:

Case History
      06/14/2017

On June 14, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116xxxxxxxx, was completed.
      06/14/2017

On June 14, 2017, we sent a response to your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116xxxxxxxx.
      06/14/2017

On June 14, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116xxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.
      Hi, Agata

Looks like you are making the 90th day request for EAD, hope you get the more meaningful response from immigration's letter than mine.

Comment

Made SR online 6/13 for my EAD (no AP) Filed my papers on 03/11/2017/ Biometrics 04/21/2017 (my I-485 is still within normal processing time)

6/14 Online Replay:

Case History
        06/14/2017

06/14/2017

06/14/2017

I got the same updates online, and then got an email the next day that my card was in production. Hopefully you get the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
        RalphCat where did you file btw? I think the MSC (where I filed) is taking the longest time.
        I am a NYC filer, but from what I can gather EAD and AP are processed in NBC. Did you get a shipping notification yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
          I got the same updates online, and then got an email the next day that my card was in production. Hopefully you get the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a NYC filer, but from what I can gather EAD and AP are processed in NBC. Did you get a shipping notification yet?
          Ok, so it should be really similar for us then. I received no shipping notification yet. Now waiting for over 2 days and still no update on the AP.

Comment

• Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
            Ok, so it should be really similar for us then. I received no shipping notification yet. Now waiting for over 2 days and still no update on the AP.
            Just received the update that my EAD card has been mailed. No combo card so I think I will receive an extra paper for the AP once it's approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
              3/13/2017 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 Concurrently to Chicago Lockbox;
              3/14/2017 - Envelope received by USCIS;
              3/23/2017 - I-797 notice received over e-mail for all the 4 forms (night time);
              3/24/2017 - Checks have been cashed;
              3/28/2017 - I-797 for all the 4 forms received over Mail;

Waiting for BIO appointment
              Hi Robert!

Do you have any updates in your application? We have almost the same PD.

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphCat View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'm keeping my fingers crossed (for all of us)

Comment

• Originally posted by applepro View Post
                  Last update about my case

On 06/10/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.
                  The status of this service request is:

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly.

Address Changes: If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."
                  Last update on my case
                  I really need my combo card before the end of the month I'm going through a serious financial loss and stress time

* 06/13/2017

On June 13, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR **** ***MSC, was completed.

* 06/13/2017
On June 13, 2017, we sent a response to your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR **** ***MSC.

* 06/13/2017
On June 13, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SRSR **** ***MSCMSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

* 06/12/2017
On June 12, 2017, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1 **** ***MSC, was completed.

* 06/12/2017
On June 12, 2017, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D **** **MSC.
                  * 06/12/2017
On June 12, 2017, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D **** **** MSC.

* 06/12/2017
On June 12, 2017, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D **** **** **MSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

Comment

• my wife she just laid off and we don't have any income as for right now we use our saving account which is not going to stay for last we lives in Aparment complex we have a phones and internet and electro and water and insurance and groceries bills etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by applepro View Post
                      my wife she just laid off and we don't have any income as for right now we use our saving account which is not going to stay for last we lives in Aparment complex we have a phones and internet and electro and water and insurance and groceries bills etc...
                      I'm sorry. Stay strong, it will be approved soon for you!

@RalphCat I received an update from USPS that something was shipped from the USCIS center:

Click image for larger version

Name:	My_USPS™_-_Track_a_Package.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	590639

Was it the same for you when you received the notification letter or will I now really receive my EAD card on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
                        I'm sorry. Stay strong, it will be approved soon for you!

@RalphCat I received an update from USPS that something was shipped from the USCIS center:

[ATTACH]808[/ATTACH]

Was it the same for you when you received the notification letter or will I now really receive my EAD card on Saturday?
                        Hi

My EAD was shipped from LEE's Summit.

Only two things have been shipped from USCIS via priority mail with tracking for my case‚ the EAD and the Green Card (Shipped from Corbin‚ KY)

Comment

• Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                          Hi

My EAD was shipped from LEE's Summit.

Only two things have been shipped from USCIS via priority mail with tracking for my case‚ the EAD and the Green Card (Shipped from Corbin‚ KY)
                          Thank you for your quick feedback. Then that's at least good news for my EAD.

Comment

6/14 Online Replay:

Case History
                            06/14/2017

06/14/2017

06/14/2017

After EAD updates on 06/14/2017 my I-485 case also changed to: "As of June 15, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC179xxxxxxx, for an interview"

Fun fact after my biometrics on 04/21/2017 the same update appeared on 04/28/2017 for I-485.

So I do not know should I be excited or is this another USCIS mind game :/

Comment

After EAD updates on 06/14/2017 my I-485 case also changed to: "As of June 15, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC179xxxxxxx, for an interview"

Fun fact after my biometrics on 04/21/2017 the same update appeared on 04/28/2017 for I-485.

So I do not know should I be excited or is this another USCIS mind game :/
                              don't believe that I just started feeling that they treat my case unfairly

Comment

• I'm in need for my EAD and they didn't even care about my situation and so I did not even bother about my AOS because I knew will take longer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X