March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
    I'm sorry. Stay strong, it will be approved soon for you!

@RalphCat I received an update from USPS that something was shipped from the USCIS center:

[ATTACH]808[/ATTACH]

Was it the same for you when you received the notification letter or will I now really receive my EAD card on Saturday?
    The notification you posted was my actual EAD card. I got the notification letters a day before - they came in regular mail and were not tracked. Did you get your EAD notice yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
      The notification you posted was my actual EAD card. I got the notification letters a day before - they came in regular mail and were not tracked. Did you get your EAD notice yet?
      No I didn't get the notice yet, but it might be in the mail today. The EAD card is already in San Francisco and will be delivered tomorrow.

Comment

No I didn't get the notice yet, but it might be in the mail today. The EAD card is already in San Francisco and will be delivered tomorrow.
        RalphCat, I did not get ONE but TWO notifications today. One for the EAD and one for the AP!!! It was approved on the 12th of June as well.

It seems that the online system is not the most reliable one. Looking forward to my combo card tomorrow!

So in total 86 days from PD to the delivery of the combo card (tomorrow, according to USPS). That's actually quite fast.
        Last edited by absolutegame; 06-16-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

RalphCat, I did not get ONE but TWO notifications today. One for the EAD and one for the AP!!! It was approved on the 12th of June as well.

It seems that the online system is not the most reliable one. Looking forward to my combo card tomorrow!

So in total 86 days from PD to the delivery of the combo card (tomorrow, according to USPS). That's actually quite fast.
          When did you filed?

Comment

• Originally posted by PILOT1992 View Post
            When did you file?
            Filed I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131: 03/22/2017
            PD: 03/23/2017
            Checks cashed: 03/31/2017
            Biometrics received: 04/14/2017
            Biometrics walk-in: 04/17/2017
            Filed SR (for I-765 via phone): 06/07/2017 (day 76)
            SR completed (for i-765, didn't get an email notification, but saw it online, on the case): 06/09/2017
            New card ordered (I-765): 06/12/2017
            Notification of Action I-797 for both EAD & AP: 06/16/2017
            Combo Card (EAD & AP) arrived: 06/17/2017 (day 86)

In the end both I-765 & I-131 were approved on 06/12/2017 and the combo card arrives today. The status for the AP just didn't update online.

I also called them to file a service request for my I-131 one day after the I-765 was approved, but they told me, that the two are not connected, that it's still within normal processing time and that I will get a separate paper for the AP. They probably saw the same information in their system that I did online and not the internal processing status.
            Last edited by absolutegame; 06-17-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Filed I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131: 03/22/2017
              PD: 03/23/2017
              Checks cashed: 03/31/2017
              Biometrics received: 04/14/2017
              Biometrics walk-in: 04/17/2017
              Filed SR (for I-765 via phone): 06/07/2017 (day 76)
              SR completed (for i-765, didn't get an email notification, but saw it online, on the case): 06/09/2017
              New card ordered (I-765): 06/12/2017
              Notification of Action I-797 for both EAD & AP: 06/16/2017
              Combo Card (EAD & AP) arrived: 06/17/2017 (day 86)

In the end both I-765 & I-131 were approved on 06/12/2017 and the combo card arrives today. The status for the AP just didn't update online.

I also called them to file a service request for my I-131 one day after the I-765 was approved, but they told me, that the two are not connected, that it's still within normal processing time and that I will get a separate paper for the AP. They probably saw the same information in their system that I did online and not the internal processing status.
              And I really got the combo card today! I'm so happy and can't wait to share the news with my family in my home country.

Comment

• concurrent filing

Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
                And I really got the combo card today! I'm so happy and can't wait to share the news with my family in my home country.
                please i need more clarification,was your I 130,I 765 and I 485 filed at the same time.or was it after your biometrics your filed your I 765.thanks

Comment

CONGRATS! This is great news! Im glad you got your combo card - so much unnecessary stress tho with the online system not updating properly.

I am still perplexed tho - the approval of SR is so haphazard and makes it so hard to determine when you will get your approvals.

Comment

• Originally posted by beney4arc View Post
                    please i need more clarification,was your I 130,I 765 and I 485 filed at the same time.or was it after your biometrics your filed your I 765.thanks
                    Hi, I filed everything (I-130, I-765, I-131 and I-485) at the same time: PD 03/23/2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
                    CONGRATS! This is great news! Im glad you got your combo card - so much unnecessary stress tho with the online system not updating properly.

I am still perplexed tho - the approval of SR is so haphazard and makes it so hard to determine when you will get your approvals.
                    Thank you so much! Yes, unnecessary stress and waiting. Yeah, the approval of the SR is completely random and probably depends on what the person had for breakfast :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
                      3/13/2017 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 Concurrently to Chicago Lockbox;
                      3/14/2017 - Envelope received by USCIS;
                      3/23/2017 - I-797 notice received over e-mail for all the 4 forms (night time);
                      3/24/2017 - Checks have been cashed;
                      3/28/2017 - I-797 for all the 4 forms received over Mail;

Waiting for BIO appointment
                      please how many money orders did you send and how much because my I765 was return back to me that incorrect fees.thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by beney4arc View Post
                        please how many money orders did you send and how much because my I765 was return back to me that incorrect fees.thanks
                        We included one check for a total of $1,760.00 (I-130, I-131, I-486, I-765 and Biometrics).

Comment

We included one check for a total of $1,760.00 (I-130, I-131, I-486, I-765 and Biometrics).
                          I sent two checks from my checking account. One for $535 and the other for $1225. They were cashed pretty fast and at least I have proof that they cashed them and when they cashed them.
                          Forms sent 6/2
                          Forms received 6/4
                          Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                          PD 6/5 & 6/6
                          NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                          Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                          SR 9/2
                          Contacted Congressman 10/1
                          Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                          Interview letter 10/10
                          Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                          Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                          Interview 11/8 RFE after
                          New Card Being Produced 11/16
                          Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• Updates

PD: 3/21
                            Filed I-485 and I-130 with I-765
                            AOS based on Marriage (no previous visa, entered on VWP); I-765 category C9
                            Received receipt notices 4/4
                            Received Biometrics appt. for the Portland F/O on 4/12(ish) with appt date of 4/24
                            Biometrics done 4/24
                            EAD approval 6/6 (77 days after PD)
                            EAD received on 06/12/2017
                            Applied for Social Security Card/Number on 06/13/2017
                            Social Security Card/Number received 06/19/2017

Now we wait to be processed for our interview, I guess. So far, no RFE... But our other two cases have had no updates since the receipts were sent out on 4/3... They still say "Case Received".

Comment

• Originally posted by CompassRogue View Post
                              PD: 3/21
                              Filed I-485 and I-130 with I-765
                              AOS based on Marriage (no previous visa, entered on VWP); I-765 category C9
                              Received receipt notices 4/4
                              Received Biometrics appt. for the Portland F/O on 4/12(ish) with appt date of 4/24
                              Biometrics done 4/24
                              EAD approval 6/6 (77 days after PD)
                              EAD received on 06/12/2017
                              Applied for Social Security Card/Number on 06/13/2017
                              Social Security Card/Number received 06/19/2017

Now we wait to be processed for our interview, I guess. So far, no RFE... But our other two cases have had no updates since the receipts were sent out on 4/3... They still say "Case Received".
                              I am guessing you did not receive a combo card (I-765 and I-131)
                              Forms sent 6/2
                              Forms received 6/4
                              Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                              PD 6/5 & 6/6
                              NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                              Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                              SR 9/2
                              Contacted Congressman 10/1
                              Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                              Interview letter 10/10
                              Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                              Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                              Interview 11/8 RFE after
                              New Card Being Produced 11/16
                              Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• sent the RFE reply today