Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B_Andie
    replied
    Hi all, today I received my green card. From the interview day it took 9 days to receive it.

Hope everyone gets the gc soon.

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyguenther
    replied
    gaps0214 any updates yet? None here.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan_2112 View Post

Hi gaps,

Thanks for the advice. You're right, we're just going to hope that my medical is valid and in the worst case scenario they'll just ask me to go redo it and then submit afterwards which I'll have no problem doing

Btw, massively appreciated the table of contents page that you uploaded! I've been using to shape my file binder and it's helped a lot...

Cheers
    ryan_2112 you are very welcome.
    And good luck with your interview, do come back and share your experience in the forum.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• sea062018
    replied
    Originally posted by Aj9188 View Post

Thanks. Good luck to you
    Thank you, and good luck to you too!
    I'm optimistic that soon we'll get our interview notices!

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied

Hi gaps,

Thanks for the advice. You're right, we're just going to hope that my medical is valid and in the worst case scenario they'll just ask me to go redo it and then submit afterwards which I'll have no problem doing

Btw, massively appreciated the table of contents page that you uploaded! I've been using to shape my file binder and it's helped a lot...

Cheers
    My lawyer told me that if you submitted your medical in your application and have not received any pink document stating that you need a new one, then you don’t need a new one

Leave a comment:

• ryan_2112
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

ryan_2112 go show up at your interview with your copy of your I-693 that was submitted with your 485.
    If your 693 is determined to be past its validity period then you can always go get one done after your receive a written notice from immigration should they need an updated one.
    Otherwise don't sweat about it.
    It's always good to put in details about your case so the other's can be helpful. Scan through this forum and you will see most forum participants have at some point or another written in their case details.
    Good luck with the interview.
    Cheers.
    Hi gaps,

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Originally posted by sea062018 View Post

On a Visa Journey forum, a filer with an early June 2018 PD has gotten an interview notice last week.
    My PD is June 28th, but still no interview notice for me.
    I'm assuming that filers from Jun-Aug will get interview notices between Sep-Oct.
    Thanks. Good luck to you

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Hi everyone,

thanks for all of your stories and information, it's helping me prepare my interview next week. I have a quick question if some of you guys could help....

I recently recieved my interview notice (G-56) for adjustement of status for my I-485 Application.

On the notice it lists what I should bring with me to the interview - It tells me I need to bring my I-693.

I already submitted it quite a while back though and I'm unsure if I need to go get my I-693 done again.

Looking at the copy I have of my original I-693 which was completed 10/13/2017, it says in the corner of the first page that it expired on the 02/28/2019. However, some people have said they last for 2 years so the expiration seems incorrect.

I'm also really confused because on the interview notice it says they expire after 1 year.

Any help clarifying this would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
    ryan_2112 go show up at your interview with your copy of your I-693 that was submitted with your 485.
    If your 693 is determined to be past its validity period then you can always go get one done after your receive a written notice from immigration should they need an updated one.
    Otherwise don't sweat about it.
    It's always good to put in details about your case so the other's can be helpful. Scan through this forum and you will see most forum participants have at some point or another written in their case details.
    Good luck with the interview.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post

gaps0214 thank you. The immigration officer said we should hear within 30 days but I still can't help feeling like there was something wrong. Hoping I'm not correct. LOL I will keep you posted and please do the same. Good luck on yours.
    Dorothyguenther yes will definitely be posting updates here

Leave a comment:

• ryan_2112
    replied
    Hi everyone,

thanks for all of your stories and information, it's helping me prepare my interview next week. I have a quick question if some of you guys could help....

I recently recieved my interview notice (G-56) for adjustement of status for my I-485 Application.

On the notice it lists what I should bring with me to the interview - It tells me I need to bring my I-693.

I already submitted it quite a while back though and I'm unsure if I need to go get my I-693 done again.

Looking at the copy I have of my original I-693 which was completed 10/13/2017, it says in the corner of the first page that it expired on the 02/28/2019. However, some people have said they last for 2 years so the expiration seems incorrect.

I'm also really confused because on the interview notice it says they expire after 1 year.

Any help clarifying this would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
    Last edited by ryan_2112; 09-11-2019, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• annette2412
    replied
    Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences with seattle office interviews, I feel more prepared for my interview next Monday!
    Will keep everybody posted on any updates. Good luck!

PD April 10th 2018

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyguenther
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Hello Dorothyguenther
    If you recall receiving a "notice of interview results" after the immigration officer has gone through all the paperwork and questions during your interview? There is that little paragraph there that reads: please allow for no less than 120 days before making a status inquiry in your case - that presumably indicates they have about 120 days to return to us for news - never mind that some we read about other's getting approved on the spot or having a change in status days after their interview, our paperwork just seems to be going through the normal bureaucratic motions of the immigration process.
    Let's keep each other posted.
    Cheers
    gaps0214 thank you. The immigration officer said we should hear within 30 days but I still can't help feeling like there was something wrong. Hoping I'm not correct. LOL I will keep you posted and please do the same. Good luck on yours.

Leave a comment:

• sea062018
    replied
    Originally posted by Aj9188 View Post
    Is there anyone with a August 2018 PD who has gotten an interview ? My date is 8/29/18 and no word yet. Seems like everyone who has gotten one is in April 2018. Not sure anyone past April has gotten an interview.
    On a Visa Journey forum, a filer with an early June 2018 PD has gotten an interview notice last week.
    My PD is June 28th, but still no interview notice for me.
    I'm assuming that filers from Jun-Aug will get interview notices between Sep-Oct.

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Is there anyone with a August 2018 PD who has gotten an interview ? My date is 8/29/18 and no word yet. Seems like everyone who has gotten one is in April 2018. Not sure anyone past April has gotten an interview.

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

Dorothy - keep your chin up. You will get it soon. I agree with Gaps that for some people is faster.

ftsoh- I just got an update last night that the card was mailed to me.
    B_Andie My latest update is that my Case is Approved on Sept 9.

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X