Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD-Inquire about a case outside normal processing time

HI guys,

you could see my timeline below in my signature. My I-765 case passed the Receipt date for a case inquiry. So I sent an online request on 25 Feb and it is saying currently not assigned for processing. I was wondering if any one have information how long is ot taking to hear back from them?

I interview for a job position so badly waiting for this EAD or GC.
    AOS F1 - based on marriage to US citizen
    Concurrent filling of 485 765 130
    Case received : 09/07/2018
    Bio-metric; 10/05/2018
    address change: 10/10/2018
    RFE for affidavit of support: 01/22/2019
    RFE received: 02/19/2019
    Inquire about a case outside normal processing time posted online (currently not assigned for processing.)02/25/2019
    Waiting for EAD
    Case is ready for Interview :03/11/2019
    Info pass to field office( no outcome from there) :03/12/2019
    Interview Was Scheduled:03/12/2019

Comment

• Originally posted by tbka View Post
      HI guys,

you could see my timeline below in my signature. My I-765 case passed the Receipt date for a case inquiry. So I sent an online request on 25 Feb and it is saying currently not assigned for processing. I was wondering if any one have information how long is ot taking to hear back from them?

Sorry to hear, same boat here. I opened an SR on Monday, so I'll just start calling them every day next week ... not much else you can do, unless you get that job offer (good luck!) and send it to them to expedite the EAD.
      Adjusting from H1-B (previous F1, CPT, OPT) married to USC, New Jersey

I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765

9/14 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
      9/24 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
      9/28 - Biometrics Notice
      10/12 - Biometrics Done (Elizabeth, NJ)
      10/15 - Fingerprint review completed
      10/17 - Case is ready to schedule an interview
      3/15 - EAD Card in production!!!
      3/18 - AP approved
      3/22 - EAD Card in hand!
      4/24 - Interview scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by tbka View Post
        HI guys,

We both have the same dates and same status too F-1 to AOS

I have expedite request still going with USCIS and called them today to see if they received my fax but they still havent
        Hang in there my friend
        F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
        10/3/2018 Biometric
        10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
        10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
        3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
        3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
        3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Help!!

Hello,My Aos is pending,my combo card has been mailed( yet to receive it) but the problem now is last year I had some issue with my husband(which we resolved after few weeks) but he filed a divorce,which I didn't no about.Now we received papers from the court will it affect my case in any way.Even if he goes to the court to void the divorce?

Comment

• Originally posted by clar1 View Post
            Hello,My Aos is pending,my combo card has been mailed( yet to receive it) but the problem now is last year I had some issue with my husband(which we resolved after few weeks) but he filed a divorce,which I didn't no about.Now we received papers from the court will it affect my case in any way.Even if he goes to the court to void the divorce?
            That won?t help it but if your marriage is bona fide I wouldn?t worry, you will have enough evidence to show it wa just a rough patch. My best advice: do not lie, even, to the officer.
            C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
            * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
            * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
            * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
            * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
            * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
            * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
            * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
            * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
            * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
            * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

• Aos

Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
              That won?t help it but if your marriage is bona fide I wouldn?t worry, you will have enough evidence to show it wa just a rough patch. My best advice: do not lie, even, to the officer.
              Thanks,but do you think this can be the reason why my case is being delayed

Comment

• Originally posted by clar1 View Post
                Hello,My Aos is pending,my combo card has been mailed( yet to receive it) but the problem now is last year I had some issue with my husband(which we resolved after few weeks) but he filed a divorce, which I didn't no about. Now we received papers from the court will it affect my case in any way.Even if he goes to the court to void the divorce?
                Yes! It will affect your case, somehow, to my opinion.
                This could be the big question to the officer assigned to your case.
                and you guys must prepare a very reasonable story for this later in the interview.
                F-1 Student married to US citizen, concurrent I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765,
                =========================================
                20-SEP-2018: PD (sent from Dallas/Fort Worth, TX)
                2-OCT-2018: Change of Address AR-11 (moved to Virginia with wife)
                30-OCT-2018: Biometrics done
                30-JAN-2019: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
                15-FEB-2019: Case Was Approved (I-765 approval letter)
                23-FEB-2019: EAD in hand
                5-MAR-2019: SSN in hand

Comment

• Today is my husband's interview at the Buffalo field office. I'm feeling a bit anxious today about our supporting evidence. We've only been married since July and only with each other a total of almost a year and a half.. We have been living with my parents since we have gotten married so our joint bills/assets are not much. We are taking 2018 tax returns, advanced health care directive/living will, joint bank account, letter from a friend referencing she is the one who set us up and the marriage is in good faith, sonogram and doctors letter stating I am currently pregnant, and photos of us and my two kids from a previous marriage. Praying for a good outcome!!
                  8-24 I-130 was received
                  9-21 PD I-485/I-765
                  10-9 Fingerprint fee received
                  11-2 Bio done
                  1-26 courtesy I-693 medical. Letter dated 1-22
                  1-29 Case ready to be scheduled for interview
                  2-1 Received I-797 NOA I-130 Approved. Letter dated 1-28
                  2-4 Case tracker updated to interview was scheduled
                  2-9 Received letter for interview scheduled 3-11
                  2-25 New card is being produced for I-765
                  2-28 Card has been mailed
                  3-2 EAD card received in the mail
                  3-11 Green card in production

Comment

• Change of Address

Hello,

I?m having a little issue to change my address on the USCIS website. When I put the I-130 first it doesn?t give me the choice of putting the other forms, and when I put the I-765 / I-485 / I-131 it doesn?t let me get through with the change because I need the 4th form. I?m really confused here.
                    Does anyone know how to get it done ? Please I?m moving in less than a week. This thing is stressing me out.
                    Please any advice is more than appreciated. Thank you

(I put in for a an expedite request, when I received the email 4 days later, it didn?t say that I have to fax anything, just that my case is under review and will receive a decision or a notice of further action shortly).
                    09/15/18 : Package sent
                    09/17/18 : Package received
                    10/30/18 : Bio Done
                    11/28/18 : Fingerprints completed
                    02/11/19 : Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Comment

• Originally posted by joraalil View Post
                      Hello,

I?m having a little issue to change my address on the USCIS website. When I put the I-130 first it doesn?t give me the choice of putting the other forms, and when I put the I-765 / I-485 / I-131 it doesn?t let me get through with the change because I need the 4th form. I?m really confused here.
                      Does anyone know how to get it done ? Please I?m moving in less than a week. This thing is stressing me out.
                      Please any advice is more than appreciated. Thank you

(I put in for a an expedite request, when I received the email 4 days later, it didn?t say that I have to fax anything, just that my case is under review and will receive a decision or a notice of further action shortly).
                      So basically I had to do the same thing. You have to put in 1 x AR-11 for each form you have submitted. So you have to do 4 AR-11 forms.

Comment

• I'm on the phone right now waiting for someone to pick up ... let's see what happens

EDIT: I just spoke with the nicest lady ever, MUCH better than my last experience (horrible attitude and they hang up the phone lol) ... she put in another SR using the I-131 number this time (I already have one for I-765), and she gave me 3/26 as the date for which I should receive a response ... at this point, two more weeks won't change anything, so I guess I'll just stop checking every minute haha
                        Last edited by divemaster; 03-11-2019, 03:16 PM.
                        Adjusting from H1-B (previous F1, CPT, OPT) married to USC, New Jersey

I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765

9/14 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
                        9/24 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
                        9/28 - Biometrics Notice
                        10/12 - Biometrics Done (Elizabeth, NJ)
                        10/15 - Fingerprint review completed
                        10/17 - Case is ready to schedule an interview
                        3/15 - EAD Card in production!!!
                        3/18 - AP approved
                        3/22 - EAD Card in hand!
                        4/24 - Interview scheduled

Comment

• I called last friday to see if uscis received my proof for the expedite request. The officer said he doe not see anything in their system.
                          He informed me that he will put a request for them to see if they received the proof or not.
                          Today I noticed the following on my case:

On March 11, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD **** MSC*, was assigned to an officer for response.

On March 11, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD **** *MSC*.

On March 11, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD **** MSC*, was completed.

Not sure if its another expedite request or what, I had the same exact thing on Feb 25 to

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by divemaster View Post
                          I'm on the phone right now waiting for someone to pick up ... let's see what happens

EDIT: I just spoke with the nicest lady ever, MUCH better than my last experience (horrible attitude and they hang up the phone lol) ... she put in another SR using the I-131 number this time (I already have one for I-765), and she gave me 3/26 as the date for which I should receive a response ... at this point, two more weeks won't change anything, so I guess I'll just stop checking every minute haha
                          I did same thing online and got this update on my email

Thank you for your request:
                          USCIS will review and process the request
                          Expect a reply by March 26, 2019
                          Your request ID number is SR **** *MSC

Do not put too much hope into SR try to expedite your case if you have job offer
                          F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
                          10/3/2018 Biometric
                          10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
                          10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
                          3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
                          3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
                          3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Originally posted by craig3375 View Post
                            So basically I had to do the same thing. You have to put in 1 x AR-11 for each form you have submitted. So you have to do 4 AR-11 forms.
                            I did the same, submitted 4 AR-11 forms.

And I got 2 notice of action in the post mail one week after that (for i765 and i131a), another week later I got an email saying my address change for i130 was updated in USCIS sistem, and 10 days later another email updating for i485, one day later my interview was scheduled in the new field office.
                            c9 AOS Omaha, NE.
                            09/13/18 PD i485 & i130
                            10/10/18 Biometrics appointment done.
                            10/16/18 Case is ready to schedule interview.
                            10/22/18 i765 & i131 received by USCIS.
                            02/09/19 Filed online AR-11 (address change) to Brownsville, Tx.
                            03/01/19 Interview was scheduled.
                            03/07/19 Notice of action for interview on 04/04/19, received (scheduled in Harlingen, Tx).

Comment

• Interview today for my husband at the buffalo field office... the interview lasted 10 min maybe? The officer said she'll approve us in a couple days and 10 minutes after we left received update that green card was in production! Happy this journey is over and I wish everyone the best of luck!
                              8-24 I-130 was received
                              9-21 PD I-485/I-765
                              10-9 Fingerprint fee received
                              11-2 Bio done
                              1-26 courtesy I-693 medical. Letter dated 1-22
                              1-29 Case ready to be scheduled for interview
                              2-1 Received I-797 NOA I-130 Approved. Letter dated 1-28
                              2-4 Case tracker updated to interview was scheduled
                              2-9 Received letter for interview scheduled 3-11
                              2-25 New card is being produced for I-765
                              2-28 Card has been mailed
                              3-2 EAD card received in the mail
                              3-11 Green card in production

Comment

• Originally posted by Dianis View Post
                                I did the same, submitted 4 AR-11 forms.

And I got 2 notice of action in the post mail one week after that (for i765 and i131a), another week later I got an email saying my address change for i130 was updated in USCIS sistem, and 10 days later another email updating for i485, one day later my interview was scheduled in the new field office.
                                Perfect I?ll do that then. Hopefully some good news soon
                                09/15/18 : Package sent
                                09/17/18 : Package received
                                10/30/18 : Bio Done
                                11/28/18 : Fingerprints completed
                                02/11/19 : Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X