One month after interview and yet no news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msami10 View Post
    The lady in the interview said she needs new health form which I have now and last year tax return as my case around 2 years now. where should i send it and to whome
    during old info pass the officer told me dont send something we didnt ask for.
    Ok, then there is your answer. Reach out to a different senator and have them turn a recent I-693 and most recent IRS transcript with W2s, 1099s. Done.

Comment

Hi what is your status now?

Originally posted by Kirkland View Post
      I had my interview on the 8th of November and everything seemed ok. The interviewer was a young lady. We had our interview at the Baltimore field office and where told that we would be contacted soon but it’s one month now and no news or mail. On the web site it shows “your interview was concluded but your case has to be reviewed” at this point what can I do. Thanks
      We had our interview November 30th and was also conducted by a young lady in Baltimore office. No news yet.

Comment

Originally posted by msami10 View Post
        what did they tell you I have a big issue which is my automatic renewal will expire within month and they didn't renew my EAD and its already out of processing time and raised one expedite request and one out of processing time and didnt hear anything from them.
        My two child and my wife is US citizens and they will lose their health insurance if I lost my job beside our apartment etc.
        I was given an RFE during interview for I-485J Supplement which I learned as "not required" only after the interview. If I would've known that it wasn't required if I-140 and I-485 were filed concurrently it would've been a different story. Anyway, instead on contesting it my lawyer and I sent the document the day after interview via Fedex overnight so they would receive it immediately and approve the case. But instead, they are still holding the case for review until now. First SR on Oct 4th was just answered on Dec 7th saying case is still pending. Another SR raised to expedite the case on Nov 5th was answered today, which most likely be the same answer since I did not receive any "Card being Produced" status. My EAD is expiring on April so I may need to apply in January to renew it but I hope it doesn't reach to that point.

Good luck with your case i hope we get a good response by Christmas so we can celebrate the holiday merrily!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by perba View Post
        Mine is since May 2016 and still pending for background check
        Are you marriage based or employment based?
        08/10/17: PERM Priority Date
        01/09/18: PERM Approved
        02/02: I-140, I-485, EAD, & AP filed
        02/16: Receipt Notices Received dated 02/05
        04/13: EAD Production
        04/17: EAD & AP approved
        04/21: Received EAD/AP Combo Card
        05/04: I-140 approved
        05/30: Biometrics completed
        06/28: Received Courtesy Letter for I-693
        07/06: Kids' Biometrics completed
        07/06: Case is Ready for Interview
        07/09: Interview was Scheduled
        08/13: Interview Completed and got RFE
        08/14: Response to RFE submitted

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Almost one year now and no news

Comment

Almost one year now and no news
              Man that sucks. Like a person said above, definitely reach out to your senator! That seems to have helped some move their case along.
              2018 Marriage-based AOS (I-130, I-485, I-765)
              07-09: Package Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
              07-17: NOA texts & emails (~10:30 pm)
              07-17: Checks cashed
              07-20: 3 NOAs received in the mail
              07-27: Biometrics letter in mail; scheduled for 08-08
              07-30: Biometrics done; USCIS received on 07-31
              08-02: RFIE for proof of legal employment; replied 08-04
              08-08: USCIS received RFIE, case no longer on hold
              10-04: AP approved
              11-28: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
              11-29: EAD approved

Comment

Hi guys, has anybody experience this. we went to our interview yesterday and io didn't ask me anything about our marriage. he only asked my wife the citizen or the petitioner question about our marriage and he asked me questions like how i got to turkey and how got a job there and where my birth cert says i got June of 2018 and how i got it from Ghana if i was living in turkey. and he also asked for my high school diploma, weighing card which is something they give to a parent when a kid is born and my yellow fever card. he told us after the interview he going to review our document or case again and his supervisor is also going review it and they will send us a letter if we have to send them more information or come for second interview. has anybody else gone through this or knows what we should do.

Comment

Reached out to my senator 3months ago. Nothing changed

Comment

Over one year six months and no news from us is

Comment

Over one year six months and no news from us is
                      Aren't you beyond the processing time already? Are you talking to an attorney about it?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X