Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2019 Filers - AOS - Green Card here we come :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stassick View Post

sorry i just noticed that you still waiting for your i-485.I called them on may 7th and they gave me all receipt numbers. I gave them my DOB,Name etc... and the nice girl on the other end was able to retrieve everything for us.
    Thank you!

on my online status they said they sent the mail with instruction so but I have not received anything. Shall I start to concern?

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by gsuzannes View Post

Nope, can't work. I am in the same boat, my EAD expired this week and I'll just have to wait until my new one comes.
      Thanks then it’s best to take admission in day 1 cpt graduate school .

Comment

• Originally posted by SalujahChicago View Post

Thanks then it’s best to take admission in 1 day cpt graduate school .
        Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stassick View Post

mine was transferred from Chicago to Lee Summit MO and i received NOAs on 25th day after filing, PD April 16 on all of them.Form I-485 shows on may 6 we received fingerprint fee.Is your i-485 shows the same?

Yes. Online status said they received the fingerprint fee same day as yours. But I did not receive any receipts.

Comment

• Hello,

I went to biometric appointment on 16 May; however my status is still "Fingerprint fee was received."since April 23. Is that normal?
            Last edited by seattlefiller19; 05-21-2019, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seattlefiller19 View Post
              Hello,

I went to biometric appointment on 16 May; however my status is still "Fingerprint fee is received." Is that normal?
              Yes, for many it doesn't change until "ready to schedule".
              Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
              Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
              Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
              ---
              All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I came in on a B2 visa, my husband is a USC. I filed mid-March and received the receipts on April 2nd. My biometrics appointment was on April 29th, which went super smoothly (in and out in an hour). However, there has been no update since then.

My online case status still says Case Was Received on April 2nd.

Comment

• Got an update again today guys. Just want to keep everybody posted that their blessing is on the way or right around the corner as well. God is great.

USCIS Chicago lockbox facility rec'd package on 3/21/19 - i485, 765, 130, 140
                  My documents were transferred to NBC
                  Rec'd text msgs with receipt #'s - 4/10/19
                  Rec'd Mail from USCIS - 4/16/19
                  Biometrics letter rec'd - 4/19/19
                  biometric appointment completed- 4/29/19
                  fingerprint review was completed by uscis - 5/1/2019
                  case is ready to be scheduled for an interview - 5/1/2019
                  Interview was scheduled on 5/15/2019 update via online tracking number
                  Got the actual mail with interview notice - 5/21/19
                  Interview date 6/24/2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

Yes, for many it doesn't change until "ready to schedule".
                    thank you for your answer!

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I suppose I don't have to personally schedule a biometrics appointment at a ASC near me.
                      But how long do I need to wait for the appointment notice.
                      I am trying to stay positive, but reading the other EAD threads in this forum that some November fillers is still waiting on it, is quite demotivating =.[
                      4/23 - Filed I-485, I-795
                      4/24 - Received at Chicago Lockbox
                      5/21 - Received I-797C on receive
                      Pending Biometrics Appointment Notice

Comment

• Hi all,

First time posting These threads have been so helpful as I’ve begun to explore them. Glad to see an April 2019 one—thank you.

Married to USC
                        Concurrently filing I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 (plus all accompanying forms)
                        PD 04/02/2019
                        Field office: Seattle

03/29/2019: Package sent

04/02/2019: Received at Chicago Lockbox

04/08/2019: Texts received

04/10/2019: NOA received

**Moved**

05/10/2019: Change of address (different field office)

05/13/2019: Status for I-485 changed to “Notice Was Returned To USCIS Because The Post Office Could Not Deliver It”:

05/20/2019: Status for 2nd I-485 notice of failed delivery

06/06/2019: Biometrics apppointment

We had a real nightmare with our mail after our move. Currently waiting for T2 to call back to have biometrics notice faxed over (yes, really)—they don’t do email.

Edit: 05/23/2019 Biometrics completed
                        Last edited by TheBloomies; 05-23-2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I am an April Baby too And so far here is my timeline:

Note: Same-Sex Marriage. Married to a USC. West Palm Beach office (i think. That's what my lawyer said. And yes, we have a lawyer to represent us)

4/24/2019 - Documents sent (i-485, i-765, i-130)
                          4/29/2019 - Documents received
                          5/08/2019 - Received NOA's for i-485, 1-765, and i-130 indicating that they received the payments and they mailed my biometrics appointment.
                          5/11/2019 - Received my Biometrics Appointment Notice which was scheduled on 5/22
                          5/22/2019 - Biometrics was done.
                          5/23/2019 - Fingerprint review was completed.
                          6/28/2019 - Received mail requesting for Initial evidence.
                          7/19/2019 - RFE documents re-sent
                          7/24/2019 - RFE Received
                          10/17/2019 - i485 Case ready to be scheduled for an interview. i-765 and i-130 No updates (edit)

I am aware that after the biometrics, it will take a couple more months for the next update. I will keep y'all posted
                          Last edited by qwertyhelp; 10-18-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys
                            So im not a April filer but a May filer.
                            I came to the U.S as a F-1 student and im currently on OPT and got married this past February. Filled for i130, i130a, i485, i765, i131 and G1145
                            package was send on May 13 to the chicago address and got there Thursday May 16. last night around midnight May 21 i received 4 txt msgs from USCIS with 4 different receipt numbers.
                            I didnt think it was that quick. we are doing this ourselves without an lawyer you think its because we are missing something?
                            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BBurt View Post
                              Hey guys
                              So im not a April filer but a May filer.
                              I came to the U.S as a F-1 student and im currently on OPT and got married this past February. Filled for i130, i130a, i485, i765, i131 and G1145
                              package was send on May 13 to the chicago address and got there Thursday May 16. last night around midnight May 21 i received 4 txt msgs from USCIS with 4 different receipt numbers.
                              I didnt think it was that quick. we are doing this ourselves without an lawyer you think its because we are missing something?
                              Thanks
                              I think you are doing great. The 4 receipt numbers are for I130, I485, I765 and I131. So far everything looks ok.
                              Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                              Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                              Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                              ---
                              All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKDAGOAT View Post
                                Got an update again today guys. Just want to keep everybody posted that their blessing is on the way or right around the corner as well. God is great.

USCIS Chicago lockbox facility rec'd package on 3/21/19 - i485, 765, 130, 140
                                My documents were transferred to NBC
                                Rec'd text msgs with receipt #'s - 4/10/19
                                Rec'd Mail from USCIS - 4/16/19
                                Biometrics letter rec'd - 4/19/19
                                biometric appointment completed- 4/29/19
                                fingerprint review was completed by uscis - 5/1/2019
                                case is ready to be scheduled for an interview - 5/1/2019
                                Interview was scheduled on 5/15/2019 update via online tracking number
                                Got the actual mail with interview notice - 5/21/19
                                Interview date 6/24/2019
                                I also received my I-797 on the 16th April and I'm still waiting for biometrics..... very frustrating!!
                                But nope I'm not jealous at all Just very happy for you!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X