X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael1993 View Post
    Anyone got their checks cached?
    Nothing at all - no notices, no checks cashed,
    Currently on F1 OPT - Married to USC - Concurrent filing.

7-Jul-2020 AOS Application mailed to USCIS
    9-Jul-2020 AOS Application Delivered to USCIS Mail Room (Priority Date)
    27-Jul-2020 Four I-797 SMS & Email Recieved at 11:20PM
    4-Aug-2020 Four Mails Received in My & Attorney Mailbox
    11-Aug-2020 I-693 Medical Deficiency Notice dated 6th Aug 2020
    22-Aug-2020 Put in a request for missing biometircs notice w/ USCIS

Comment

Not yet, and I'm growing increasingly worried. I sent all the forms in on June 29th, they signed for the package on June 30th, and 'till today no NOA's nor my checks have been cashed.

Maybe this week?

Comment

But I thought you just re-sent the application.

It's been a month since I refile (June 12). I did not receive anything from them. Before I resubmit my file, I did write the Lockbox on June 9th . The Lockbox answered me back exactly after a month- on July 9th . They told they has rejected my original application ( on May 8) in error and I just need to refile it. The person told me to email her my tracking number once I refile.
        I told her that I had already refile since and they have received it on June 13th and give her my tracking number. She accepted my application and gave me my original date of May 8 filing. Unfortunately, American Express caused a blunder by declining the filling fees of 2 of the 3 applications thinking they were fraudulent charges. Therefore, the lockbox approved my application but reject my wife and my daughter.

She told me one I refile their application, email her my tracking number so that she can give them their original filing date- May 8th.

So conclusion, I think are very slow for some applicant and if the lockbox contact you, make sure you keep talking to that person and she/he can help you. Make sure to give them your tracking number.
        05/08/20: I-485, I-765, I-131, I-944 sent to USCIS
        05/13 Rejected due to lack of I-864
        05/27 resubmitted with explanation
        06/03 Rejected again-same reason
        06/13 Resubmitted with I-864
        07/07 Lockbox emailed back and ask to resubmit
        07/09 Filings accepted with PD 05/08/20 (nice)
        08/06 Prior biometrics applied to I485
        08/28 Took biometrics for I-765 only
        09/28 I-765's Cards Ordered
        10/02 EAD/AP received
        04/12 Interview Sched
        05/11 Interview done approval on the spot but no USCIS update online

Comment

Originally posted by Tibwa View Post

But I thought you just re-sent the application.

It's been a month since I refile (June 12). I did not receive anything from them. Before I resubmit my file, I did write the Lockbox on June 9th . The Lockbox answered me back exactly after a month- on July 9th . They told they has rejected my original application ( on May 8) in error and I just need to refile it. The person told me to email her my tracking number once I refile.
          I told her that I had already refile since and they have received it on June 13th and give her my tracking number. She accepted my application and gave me my original date of May 8 filing. Unfortunately, American Express caused a blunder by declining the filling fees of 2 of the 3 applications thinking they were fraudulent charges. Therefore, the lockbox approved my application but reject my wife and my daughter.

She told me one I refile their application, email her my tracking number so that she can give them their original filing date- May 8th.

So conclusion, I think are very slow for some applicant and if the lockbox contact you, make sure you keep talking to that person and she/he can help you. Make sure to give them your tracking number.
          Do you mean even though they had 'lost' your old application, when u sent the new one with tracking ID etc for the old one they gave you an earlier priority date/older priority date in connection with your old application? And that you did not end up having a delayed application eventually?

Also guys, I checked out the June thread for AOS - looks like majority got notices at least after 15 days of delivery, nothing before that. Our situation could be worse cuz of furloughs etc, but who knows. I filed on 7/7/2020 so I dont think I expect anything before 21/22nd July or that week.
          Last edited by rohjas; 07-13-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohjas View Post

Do you mean even though they had 'lost' your old application, when u sent the new one with tracking ID etc for the old one they gave you an earlier priority date/older priority date in connection with your old application? And that you did not end up having a delayed application eventually?

Also guys, I checked out the June thread for AOS - looks like majority got notices at least after 15 days of delivery, nothing before that. Our situation could be worse cuz of furloughs etc, but who knows. I filed on 7/7/2020 so I dont think I expect anything before 21/22nd July or that week.

They did not loss my original applications. They had rejected them and required that I file I-864 but I did not have to file this form because I have more 40 qualifying quarter per SSA for work done in the USA. I sent them a later stating I don't know what to do since they wrongfully reject my case. After talking via email to the person who email me back from the Lockbox, she agreed to give me my original filing priority date since it was their mistake to reject my application ( in fact, I did not for that, she said because it was their error, they will honor my original filing date).

Note, they send me my case number via email. I can verify it online that my applications (I-485, I-131 and I765) are all accepted by the lockbox and route to the proper channel but I have not received the receipts in mail yet.

Also they had rejected my derivative applicant because AMEX screwed me. I will refile those and I expect to receive the priority date of 05/08/20 because she promises to give me that date. I need to send her my tracking number upon delivery.
            10/02 EAD/AP received
            04/12 Interview Sched

Comment

They did not loss my original applications. They had rejected them and required that I file I-864 but I did not have to file this form because I have more 40 qualifying quarter per SSA for work done in the USA. I sent them a later stating I don't know what to do since they wrongfully reject my case. After talking via email to the person who email me back from the Lockbox, she agreed to give me my original filing priority date since it was their mistake to reject my application ( in fact, I did not for that, she said because it was their error, they will honor my original filing date).

Note, they send me my case number via email. I can verify it online that my applications (I-485, I-131 and I765) are all accepted by the lockbox and route to the proper channel but I have not received the receipts in mail yet.

Also they had rejected my derivative applicant because AMEX screwed me. I will refile those and I expect to receive the priority date of 05/08/20 because she promises to give me that date. I need to send her my tracking number upon delivery.
              But did you get notice for the old appliaction? and a email or something saying that you need to file I864? I would imagine that you ended up filing again because you did not receive any information from the older package and that's why you refiled it?

Comment

Originally posted by rohjas View Post

But did you get notice for the old appliaction? and a email or something saying that you need to file I864? I would imagine that you ended up filing again because you did not receive any information from the older package and that's why you refiled it?
                Of course, when they reject your applications, the mail the whole package back ( including your check)to you with a rejection notice and let you know why they reject them and the options to refile.

In fact, you allowed to return the same package to them although they stamp the bottom of each page.
                Last edited by Tibwa; 07-13-2020, 05:08 PM.
                10/02 EAD/AP received
                04/12 Interview Sched

Comment

Of course, when they reject your applications, the mail the whole package back ( including your check)to you with a rejection notice and let you know why they reject them and the options to refile.

In fact, you allowed to return the same package to them although they stamp the bottom of each page.
                  that's helpful to know - thanks tibwa

Comment

My contribution : Category EB1C/Current/I-140 Approved

7/13 Mailed Sent [I-485 [+Form J], I-944, I-765, I-131 & I-693]
                    7/14 Mail Received & Signed

Now Awaiting receipt numbers

Best Of Luck everyone.

07/13 - Package [I-485, I-765, I-944 & I-131] Delivered @ Texas
                    08/05 - Text Received Primary Applicant
                    08/13 - Text Received Beneficiary Applicant
                    08/12 - NOA's in Mail for Primary

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny6751 View Post
                        Any updates?
                        I just called uscis and they told me that I’m not in the system yet. Files are delivered on 08 july so i expect 2 weeks for them to cash the checks.
                        07/07/2020 Application sent to USCIS
                        23/07/2020 Checks have been cleared
                        28/07/2020 Received 4 NOA receipts in the mail
                        06/08/2020 RFIE arrived at the mail (photocopy of Birth Certificate was required with original stamps)
                        25/08/2020 USCIS received RFIE and started to process again the application.

Comment

I just called uscis and they told me that I’m not in the system yet. Files are delivered on 08 july so i expect 2 weeks for them to cash the checks.

What number did you call?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny6751 View Post

What number did you call?
                            1-800-375-5283
                            07/07/2020 Application sent to USCIS
                            23/07/2020 Checks have been cleared
                            28/07/2020 Received 4 NOA receipts in the mail
                            06/08/2020 RFIE arrived at the mail (photocopy of Birth Certificate was required with original stamps)
                            25/08/2020 USCIS received RFIE and started to process again the application.

Comment

1-800-375-5283
                              Can you call without a Receipt Number ? Usually 2 weeks is the ETA ?

Comment

Originally posted by reesh1900 View Post

Can you call without a Receipt Number ? Usually 2 weeks is the ETA ?
                                Here is another representative timeline I saw from a posting - hope this gives us a guideline :

1 = March 25

1 - Application sent to USCIS Chicago lockbox
                                2 - Application received by USCIS
                                20 - 4 text messages received from USCIS
                                22 - Four I-797Cs (NOAs) received by mail
                                43 - Hardcopy of RFIE for tax documentation received in mail
                                44 - RFIE response sent
                                49 - RFIE response received by USCIS
                                57 - Courtesy letter for I-693 received

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X