Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjustment of Status (I130 & I485) for Parents while B2 Extension of Stay is Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFearH View Post

I got sms receipt number, 4 for dad and 4 for mom for each application. How long does it take to receive biometric notice?
    Hopefully in a few weeks. You can also check the various month specific threads to see how it is progressing for others. Good luck.
    USC filed AOS for parents on B2. I am not a lawyer.
    Timeline
    7/21 <— 2 sets of I-130/485/944/864/131/765/693 reached Chicago Lockbox
    8/4 <— Checks cashed
    8/5 <— I-797 SMS
    8/24 <— Biometrics completed
    10/19 <— I-485 ("New Card Is Being Produced")
    10/20 <— I-130 and I-485 ("Case Was Approved")
    10/22 <— I-130 and I-485 Approval notices received
    10/28 <— Green card#1 received
    11/07 <— Green card#2 received

Comment

Originally posted by verbose View Post

Hopefully in a few weeks. You can also check the various month specific threads to see how it is progressing for others. Good luck.
      Hi Verbose,

Hope you are doing well. I need your help again. I received RFIE for the birth certificate for both of my parents. See the new thread here for more detail.
      Hello Guys, Hoping some of you would be able to provide some guidance. I had sent in my package on Nov 2020 for my mom and dad. Their biometric is scheduled for later this week. To my surprise, I received an RFEI just today stating to provide copy of the birth certificate for the primary applicant. Got a letter for each

Comment

Hello JFearH,
        I'm actually in a same situation with you. I'm currently waiting to receive biometric invitation. Did you receive one? what is your timeline?

Comment

Hey guys! I'm about to send my mother's AOS application. Aside from the forms, Do I only have to submit my birth certificate to show our relationship? I would appreciate it if you guys tell me what else to submit together with the forms. Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X